PDA

View Full Version : Dream CPC update

wraggster
March 12th, 2005, 02:36
JMD posted this over at DC-France-

"Here are some news on the bearing on Dreamcast de Win CPC. After a station-wagon of a few weeks, I went back to work. Since the derniere time, there is moreover: - possibilitée of redimensionner the screen (for zoomer certain plays) - possibilitée to use zippés files - an assistant with the loading of the plays: It is enough to selectionner a file so that the play is automatically launched. - the Virtuel keyboard was completely remakes: it arrete more the emulation and is thus more practical and easier A to use There remains however a certain number of things to be improved before leaving the 1ere version: - to correct many bugs - to propose the mapping keyboard for Roms English, German and Spanish - to improve the sound which did not plait me too much such as it is. - Gerer correctly 2 levers. Any advance thus slowly but surely JMD"

Sounds good, we may have that Amstrad emu soonish :), sorry for the rubbish translation :P

Source = http://www.dc-france.com/

JMD
March 12th, 2005, 08:58
Hi Wraggs

I also posted the news here on the DCemu.co.uk forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2974&page=2) :)

Should be cruel of forget a so nice forum ;)

boule
March 12th, 2005, 13:19
Hi!
just trying to help translate this:
Here are some news about the port of win cpc on Dreamcast.After a few weeks break,I got back to work.

things added since the last time:
-ability to resize the screen (for zooming in some games)
-ability to use zip files
-assistant for loading games: select a file to automatically launch the game.
-complete remake of the virtual keyboard: it doesn't stop the emulation anymore and therefore is more easier to use.

There is still a number of things to improve before the release of the first version:
-correction of many bugs
-propose keyboard mapping for english, german and spanish roms
-improve sound as it doesn't satisfy me for now
-correct support for the 2 controllers

so eveything is moving slowly but surely
hope it helps :)

wraggster
March 12th, 2005, 13:40

translation programs suck :P

DARKGATE
March 13th, 2005, 09:40
:D jmd are my hero , ihihihi an amstrad emu, was in my dreams :).
But a question, the speed of the emu?
BEST GAMES OF CPC ( SAVAGE, TRANTOR, SORCERY, GAUNTLET 1 & 2, TARGET RENEGADE, TOMBSTOWNE, ANTIRIAD and more others, *_* the best versions.

C64, SPECTRUM, dead :D AHAHAHA.

SiZiOUS
March 14th, 2005, 06:57
But a question, the speed of the emu?

Very nice. :)

The sound must be fixed (but it works).