PDA

View Full Version : Installotron problems with 2.8fw

kieso
November 19th, 2006, 03:36
I can't seem to get installotron to work. It comes up then says looking for access point, the wifi green light flashes on once then off and the program does nothing. Yes I have a wireless AP. Is there some file I can or need to configure on my memory stick??

splodger15
November 19th, 2006, 09:09
^ ^
Have you set up the wireless on your psp

kieso
November 19th, 2006, 13:25
^ ^
Have you set up the wireless on your psp

Yeah about 6 months ago. I even tried turning off WEP and still a no go. I don't have any problems playing Madden online or using Location free when I'm home or away. It would just make it much easier if I could use it instead of digging around on forums to see what games work on the 2.8 and which ones don't.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
November 19th, 2006, 16:37
y would u want to upgrade? just go to settings, scroll all the way down to network settings, and click on that. then click on infrastruture, then make a new connection, and click on scan. pick an access point with no WEP, (unless its urs) and test the connection and click save. then try it. but before you upgrade, please read around the forums, and ull find out that you dont want to upgrade.

kieso
November 20th, 2006, 11:15
y would u want to upgrade? just go to settings, scroll all the way down to network settings, and click on that. then click on infrastruture, then make a new connection, and click on scan. pick an access point with no WEP, (unless its urs) and test the connection and click save. then try it. but before you upgrade, please read around the forums, and ull find out that you dont want to upgrade.

I never said anything about upgrading. Do you think i'm crazy? i waited long enough for homebrew. I figured out what was wrong. The program uses the first connection available on your list and the first one on mine was the location free base station and i had it turned off. All is good now.