PDA

View Full Version : Show us your Mii !!

Dee-Lite
November 19th, 2006, 16:30
Now that the revolution has begun, there's no doubt that many of you Wii owners have been dying to create the ultimate Wii Mii character.

So I ask everyone to post up a photo your Mii for us all to see! Also what is your Mii's name and who is it supposed to look like?

In fact, anything to do with Mii's should be posted here, i.e. what is Mii mingle mode? Have you populated Mii on your Wii yet?
I'm surely many people, like myself, are eager to see a lot more of the Mii features.

As i'm from UK, sadly I can't create my Mii yet so Wii owners have bragging rights for the next few weeks!!

Who's up first? Its over to you now...

skater9269
November 19th, 2006, 17:43
alright I have a mii can I transfer it to an sd card or should I just take a tv picture?

fg-54
November 19th, 2006, 18:13
take a tv picture, i don't think you can transfer a mii to you'r computer.
btw, i camped out from 10:00pm to 8:00am, i was 40th in line, and they only got 39 wiis!!!!!!!!! i was off by one!!!! noooooo!!!!!!!i spent a whole night waiting in agony just to get nothing.

The Hombrew Hunter
November 19th, 2006, 18:34
Costco had a bundle on their site. Excite Truck, LoZ:TP and a Wii for 339. The button linked to 4 shitty Wii games and we were out of a Wii because they suck!

Dee-Lite
November 19th, 2006, 20:08
Comon people just photograph you Mii with your cam phone or your digicam. Just get em up here we're all dying to see!!

Kudos to the first person to do so!

Dee

Dee-Lite
November 20th, 2006, 17:57
Bump!

Hey are you guys telling me out of the thousands of DCEMU member, nobody has made a Mii yet?

Comon people show us your Mii's please!!

I made a Game of Death Bruce Lii (excuse the pun) on the fake flash version

here it is- sorry its a bit big! Does anyone think this looks like Bruce? lol

Dee

Knux896
November 25th, 2006, 01:22
Here is my Mii.

http://filexoom.com/files/2006/11/19/44708/Knux896Mii.jpg

Luckily I had this image from the video on my site.:)

The first real Mii in the thread.:D

Of course I just made myself for now. Haven't experimented with making look-a-likes yet. :p