PDA

View Full Version : NDS cheat device enybody???

simon-lam
November 19th, 2006, 16:56
Hi,its me Simon...has enyone out there found a downloadable nintendo cheat device? im stuck...one that I can put onto supercard like a savegame hack or editor...:confused: thanks enway:)

Chemical_Bliss
January 25th, 2007, 08:30
I`ve been looking for a long time...havent found anything. Email me if you find one.

[email protected]

dave11674
March 14th, 2007, 22:47
freebies is dipstar
but not compat with a lot of stuff

dave

bombchicken
May 29th, 2007, 07:06
From what I know, M3 Simply has a new firmware with AR/RAW code support. As for save editing, I think only AC:WW, NintenDogs, and Pokemon D/P have editors.

neim81094
June 20th, 2007, 22:21
Hi,its me Simon...has enyone out there found a downloadable nintendo cheat device? im stuck...one that I can put onto supercard like a savegame hack or editor...:confused: thanks enway:)
I know where try www.Icantreadtherules.net it has cheating devices for roms as well as roms and emulators to download. You don't need to make an account or anything.

Chemical_Bliss
July 4th, 2007, 07:45
Sorry but I dont see a damn thing concerning cheating devices on that site.....I get the impression you perhaps have something to do with that site and are just trying to advertise....Just for getting my hopes up I will NEVER dl a singole rom from there :).

Yes I know of dipstar but it doesnt seem to be compatible with the DS-Xtreme which is what I use.

Thanks guys.

neim81094
February 11th, 2011, 02:46
My bad lol no I wasn't advertising I think I was really trying to help :D