PDA

View Full Version : I see alot of ppl buying from Lik-Sang

Vicious
March 13th, 2005, 19:51
Hello fellow PSP owners,

I know allot of you like Lik-Sang (even myself) nevertheless I have to say; if your waiting for US games on the date when the PSP is out in the US it's best to buy your game from a online import in the US - Like:

http://www.importmadness.co.uk/cgi-bin/home

It will be much quicker to get say games like Wipeout pure than to buy from Lik-Sang as they will have to wait for shipment from the US (As you all know Lik-Sang are based in Hong Kong).

I made the mistake in Ordering RE4 for my Gamecube; it took a week for Lik-Sang to ship my copy (when a mate of mine go his copy 2 days after release from the site above).

So What I'm say ppl is US or Jap games it's best to buy from where that game is being release first....

I hope you do not mind me sharing this with you... only want to help- as like me I want these game as quick as possible.

Thanks....

PS: Oh and for the record - I like Lik-Sang Very much..... :)

Mental2k
March 13th, 2005, 21:09
I've never heard of import madness, do they have the same reputation as lik-sang?

Vicious
March 13th, 2005, 21:13
I find them very good.. I've odered from them all the time if a game I want is coming out in the US first.... so far nothing bad to say about them....

leggy
March 13th, 2005, 21:19
Thanks for the link!