PDA

View Full Version : DeSmuME SVN r4228

wraggster
April 2nd, 2012, 01:50
via http://www.emucr.com/

DeSmuME SVN r4228 is compiled. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.

DeSmuME SVN Changelog:
r4220
core:
- fix swi 0x03 (CRC16) R3 contains the last processed halfword;
r4221
re-time LCD state machine to conform more closely to reality. also, delay IRQ for vmatch and vblank by 1 dot from their flag settings to act very crudely like a pipeline and fix games with race conditions between flag-read and irq by allowing the flag-read to win sometimes (e.g. egokoro kyoushitsu). check for regressions in any raster fx.
r4222
core-switch some hardcoded PROCNUM checks in opcode handlers to checks against the arm architecture version, which is what they really were
r4223
Cocoa Port:
- Disable SSE4.1 and SSE4.2 in build settings.
- Disable SSSE3 in build settings for 32-bit builds (remains enabled for 64-bit).
r4224
fix regression from r4111 in store/restore matrix operations regarding stack size and overflow. also fix regression from other time in the handling of push/pop commands regarding stack size and overflow (fixes sims games and spiderman games). also a bunch of unrelated license cleanup i foolishly mixed in here
r4225
other license cleanup
r4226
win32-did not mean to check in this hack
r4227
gpu-backtrack a little bit from r4073, which introduced bugs involved with flashing colors during fully-faded transitions between game modes. i left insufficient records at the time to know what i was trying to fix by r4073, so I can't double check it, but I think this checkin is even better than before while fixing the noted regressions.
r4228
license cleanup (but none of the linux port files yet)

http://www.mediafire.com/?9r11ig22572i1qi