PDA

View Full Version : plz someone help me if they no their stuff

jjluvshispsp
November 20th, 2006, 14:17
:) i just discovered homebrew and emulation last nite and it sounds cool. i dont kno much about it but i already downgraded my psp to 1.5 i wanna get that game dumper but im not sure where to get it, how to get it, and if it'll work on 1.5
ive had my psp for about a year and im a really big fan so im pretty sure ill understand what i have to do with the instructions and everything...also if tat game dumper needs a lower version can sumone helpme find a site where they have it? plus im not sure about the whole nintendo sega stuff. i pretty much have all those systems and i still dont get how to do this stuff. i would love to be able to play super mario bros on my psp...so pretty much i need to kno it all...thnx jj :)

splodger15
November 20th, 2006, 16:08
No one is going to post the game dumper you can google that yourself

But if you want to play your games on 1.5

just use

Devhook ultimate installer

ICE
November 20th, 2006, 17:37
ok sploders right we cant tell you where to get the dumper because its illegal. google is your best friend there. you may have noticed you need igher firmware to play your commercial games right? to fix that get Devhook. again google it. its legal but i dont feel like finding it for you.. anything else you need like games or emulators of game systems are here. however roms we cant tell you where to get those either.. but if you really want roms for an emulator pm me and i'll see waht i can do.. :D maybe

jjluvshispsp
November 21st, 2006, 01:45
thanks guys ima try tat now