PDA

View Full Version : Tetris for PSP Designed & Written by XArt

XArt
November 20th, 2006, 23:45
Downloads from XArt (http://www.xart.co.uk/downloads.html)

WARNING TomTomTom a user from www.dcemu.co.uk has been claiming credit for Tetris written by me, this user can not be trusted and if you see this user on any forums claiming credit for Tetris please let other users know that he did not write Tetris and he is a fake and they should downoad from www.xart.co.uk for the latest version of Tetris v1.0.4.1 by XArt or download from www.noobz.eu for there Tetris v1.1

homebrew mini
Tetris 1.0.4.1 "ZIP format"
Mac OS X Installer will be back soon

homebrew play
Tetris 1.1 "Under Development"

What is homebrew mini and homebrew play ?
homebrew mini is homebrew written & designed by XArt for launching by tiff binary loader by Noobz (data.bin)

homebrew play is homebrew written & designed by XArt for launching threw the GAME section of the XMB (eboot.pbp)

PSP for Xcode is an inhouse development kit for making homebrew for the PSP on Mac OS X, all homebrew is written and developed without a PSP

All homebrew written by XArt is developed for Mac OS X & PSP, Mac OS X Versions are for internall use only "some may get released to the public"

splodger15
November 30th, 2006, 20:32
I always new that he was a liar straight from the start anyway XArt you should report him to the mods about him

tuta
December 7th, 2006, 04:05
many people say this game is nice so I want to try it but I am on 2.71sec how do I run this tiff game in 2.71 sec?

eldiablov
December 7th, 2006, 17:55
Well you press x on the photo folder and wait till it starts ...

-=me=-
December 16th, 2006, 20:07
Great tiff app - very nice

preetyforu
January 6th, 2008, 17:11
Hot on the heels of the news that Sony's UMD format has been hacked comes reports of a Game Boy emulator for the PSP. For those of you with North American PSPs and version 1.5 of the firmware, you'll just have to look longingly across the sea at those who have a Japanese PSP running a version 1.0 ROM. PSP hacker Mr. MIRAKICHI is credited with the discovery.

You will have to rename the GAME ROM to ROM.GB and put it to the same folder as EBOOT.PBP. Also this will only work with firmware version 1.00.

The emulator has to be put in a subdir to the GAME/ dir called APP1/.