PDA

View Full Version : NJ updates the source code for 3 of his emu's (21/11/06)

Baboon
November 22nd, 2006, 09:50
http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/

Super coder NJ has updated and released the source code for three of his emulators: CPS1, CPS2 and MVSPSP! :D

Unfortunately I have no idea what the changes are as I do not speak Japanese (maybe DCEMU’s Ba8 can get on the case and translate)?

Any updates are gladly appreciated and since NJ released the source code other coders are getting the chance to have a look at his work and modify it.

Hopefully ad-hoc multiplayer battles wont be far down the road? :thumbup:

b8a
November 22nd, 2006, 10:43
It's no major update, or else I would have already posted it, but the news reads as:

Since there was a bug with a portion of games in CPS2PSP where you couldn't insert the coin <del>I've swapped out the source code.</del> For the time being I'll leave the old one as well.
I won't be releasing a binary, so please compile it on your own.
Don't worry about the AdHoc. From the sounds of it, MikeDX is taking care of that!

Baboon
November 22nd, 2006, 12:20
Ah no worries, I thought it was worth mentioning. I check NJs site quite often in the hope of seeing some new additions to his great emulator collection.

Cheers for translating it. :)

MikeDX
November 22nd, 2006, 20:10
I can release a set of eboots for these if anybody wants them. Although I doubt I'll be kxploiting them since 1.5 is a bit last year now isnt it? ;)

mikebeaver
November 23rd, 2006, 12:57
hey mike, hows the wifi comming on for cps2psp? saw the video a while back and was looking V.good, must say i was most impressed.
btw what settings were you using to run capcom vs games? mine are running a wee bit laggy at the moment, any help is appreciated, thanks mate