PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good CD-R type?

ßüboni¢ $oñic
November 22nd, 2006, 16:26
wILL the "optimum" blank CD-Rs i bought from BIG LOTS worek well with DC period? I ask becaue i had an issue with the maxell cds i used last year and i wasted two before some1 explained to me that there was an ink issue or some stuff. anyways i just wantr to know to be safe since i havent opened them yet and i dont have cash for a more name brand type. only 3 bux 4 ten, I love big lots!!

Darksaviour69
November 22nd, 2006, 16:28
I found near all the CDrs i try (ab out 20 different types over the years) have been fine.. bar one very very crappy one.

cdrs that don't work at rare

VampDude
November 22nd, 2006, 19:04
imation Verbatim and Packard Bell are good cdr brands, avoid logik thou!

ßüboni¢ $oñic
November 24th, 2006, 17:29
thats wat i thought about them MAXELLs too tho. i just wanted to see who had tried optimum but i will see if they work today. DC HALF-LIFE HERE I COMEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Smurph
November 26th, 2006, 09:16
thats wat i thought about them MAXELLs too tho. i just wanted to see who had tried optimum but i will see if they work today. DC HALF-LIFE HERE I COMEEEEEE!!!!!!!

warez.

acn010
November 26th, 2006, 09:21
use sony, hp, verbatin, fujifilm......... those are the ones i use the most....
princo is good yet somehow are illegal.......... hhmmmm.......

SSaxdude
November 26th, 2006, 17:55
warez.
Yeah but it was never released
"Stealing implies ownership" - V

JKKDARK
November 26th, 2006, 18:18
warez.

haha I think that Smurph was born yesterday :rofl:
We can discuss about unreleased games as long as there is no profiting involved.

Smurph
November 26th, 2006, 18:37
Yeah but it was never released
"Stealing implies ownership" - V

So Valve doesn't own Half-Life? It's still warez. I honestly don't much care, I just felt like saying 'warez'.

haha I think that Smurph was born yesterday :rofl:
We can discuss about unreleased games as long as there is no profiting involved.

GTFO tranny.

curt_grymala
November 26th, 2006, 19:06
I don't really give two craps about the conversation taking place here right now, because no one is actually discussing where to get it, or how to burn it, but I do want to make one thing absolutely clear:

Discussing the pirating of unreleased games is still warez, and it is still illegal. Whether the company ever released it or not, they still own it.

Think of it this way:
If you made a sandwich, but you never put the top piece of bread on it, does that mean that I can just walk over, grab it and eat it? If you never finished making it, does that mean that it's not your sandwich?

JKKDARK
November 26th, 2006, 19:13
Discussing the pirating of unreleased games is still warez, and it is still illegal. Whether the company ever released it or not, they still own it.

They don't own it. They did give few beta versions free to collectors and other people.
But if download these betas is illegal, how do you know if I don't have an original beta version? Then we can discuss it.

ßüboni¢ $oñic
November 27th, 2006, 15:37
yea i said DC HALF LIFE HERE I COME. I know its suspect but obviously i planned on buying a legit GD ROM since unreleased does not equal unexistent. now ive had too many bad memories with my packard bell comp to bother with their CDs. but the CD-Rs are from big lots and made in taiwan so they've got no name so we will just see.