View Full Version : Need help

xcjzerox
November 22nd, 2006, 18:39
well witch one should I get

please tell me I need help

PSP® Entertainment Pack
or this one
PSP® System

with one is better and with witch one am i able to play homebrews and play other consoles like emulators thanks:D :D

weirdelf
November 22nd, 2006, 19:24
If you want to play homebrew you will have to buy a psp without a TA-082 mobo. Search "psp 1.5" on ebay

Cheyzak
November 23rd, 2006, 16:13
I suggest you buy a regular PSP system (meaning you only get a PSP and the cables without any extra features). It's much cheaper (especially of you buy it through Amazon. If you're lucky, you could get below 2.8 fw version, non ta-082 motherboard. Which means you can downgrade. You can still run new games via DevHook and you can also play ISO's and all the great homebrew out there. Search the net and see if anyone sells downgradeable versions of PSP.

splodger15
November 23rd, 2006, 18:29
^ ^
No ISO talk allowed

Mr_Drew
November 23rd, 2006, 23:30
Avoid Pink PSP's They come with TA-82 MOBO.

Cheyzak
November 24th, 2006, 14:42
^ ^
No ISO talk allowed
Everyone knows you can play ISO's from a memory stick. I didn't write how or where to get them.

belialone
November 24th, 2006, 17:04
you should search for a letter printed on the box (a,b,c...) it indicates when the psp was build anything below m is right starting from a.
most of the newer psp come with 2.8 firmware and ta-82 mainbord dont buy these you cant downgrade them to 1.5
1.0 and 1.5 are the only official firmwares with homebrew "support"
there is also a custom firmware out named 2.71SE with the capability to run homebrew