PDA

View Full Version : Petition to the Owners of Dcemu

scarph
November 24th, 2006, 03:54
This is referring to the PSP section of this website, in particular to the front page

We the undersigned (underposted) do not really give a crap about "Metareview: Sega Genesis Collection" or "V8 Supercars 3 Shootout Aussie Hands-on" or pretty much anything that makes it on the front page besides homebrew pertaining news. As you may notice, most posts not referring to homebrew apps or games receive little to no response in the comments section. All those who comment back on this agree that we need no more "Over the hedge: Hammy goes Nuts US version" on the front page.

Sincerely
The undersigned

gunntims0103
November 24th, 2006, 03:56
what are you talking about :confused:

acn010
November 24th, 2006, 04:00
lol, its a petition man, he is saying that commercial games being promoted has nothing to do to the site... am i right?

gunntims0103
November 24th, 2006, 04:03
o but Dcemu is a homebrew and COMMERCIAL gamming site i belive so we have to bring news of commercail games

acn010
November 24th, 2006, 04:05
meh, what can i do, lol, i play games anyway, whether commercial or homebrew.... news are important

Video_freak
November 24th, 2006, 04:06
I like DCEmu just the way it is personally...

gunntims0103
November 24th, 2006, 04:08
I like DCEmu just the way it is personally...

i do as well i wouldnt change a thing, well besides the web layout of the psp news site.... it needs a spiff up:p

acn010
November 24th, 2006, 04:09
its modern i will say, plus the image icon that represents its history

scarph
November 24th, 2006, 04:42
lol, its a petition man, he is saying that commercial games being promoted has nothing to do to the site... am i right?

yea sorta
i just think no one really cares
no one comments on commercial games
or like sales of ds games in japan

F9zDark
November 24th, 2006, 05:03
HAHA oh man... That was hilarious...

Oh wait you're serious? Well if I may shed some light on this, I don't much care for commercial game news, unless its about a game I like (say MGS:Portable Ops). However, I concede that not everyone shares my likes or dislikes, so I am willing to put up with "Over the Hedge: Hammy Goes Nuts US Version" because I can read about "Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops".

NoQuarter
November 24th, 2006, 05:34
What gives?
This site is fine the way it is,reviews of comercial products is a great thing.Especially for people interested in the particular games reviewed :)

zidanerick
November 24th, 2006, 08:51
DCEmu is fine just the way it is :D

dejkirkby
November 24th, 2006, 10:26
I petition that we leave DCEmu as it is.

JKKDARK
November 24th, 2006, 10:36
yea sorta
i just think no one really cares
no one comments on commercial games
or like sales of ds games in japan

you are joking, right?

steve-b
November 24th, 2006, 10:42
If you don't like an articles headline, keep on scrolling! :)

Baboon
November 24th, 2006, 11:35
I petition that we leave DCEmu as it is.

I’ll second the notion!:D

Now that Lik Sang has gone (which I used to use for my new release game titles) its nice to hear what (and when) commercial games are been released from around the globe. Admittedly most commercial games are pants but I guess everyone’s got there own tastes.

Plus on a quite news day for Dcemu its better to see what cacky new game release has hit the shelves, rather than no new topics at all.

If it aint broke, don’t fix it!

LilSwish722
November 24th, 2006, 22:01
i dont really care about commercial games but i like DCEmu just the way it is. it needs a few more features that i havent thought yet but other than that. keep it the way it is

belialone
November 27th, 2006, 09:55
i dont care about the main page articles i go straight to the forum
i play commercial games but if want to get info about something i go to http://psp.ign.com/
dcemu is the best when it comes to homebrew

quzar
November 27th, 2006, 10:09
but..but...buttt product placement makes the world go round! without the ads we'd have no site!