PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the N64 emu?

nemoseiya
November 25th, 2006, 08:38
does anyone know if theres gonna be anymore releases for the N64 deadelus emu? if there is, when will the next one be?

LilSwish722
November 25th, 2006, 08:47
i think i heard somewhere that he gave up on this because it would be impossible for a full speed N64 emu on the PSP due to speed issues

nemoseiya
November 25th, 2006, 09:06
mmm.... that sucks!! is anyone else taking over his work?

zidanerick
November 25th, 2006, 09:10
Wally has been doing some good work with it for a while now

LilSwish722
November 25th, 2006, 09:19
i hope someones been working on it. it was a good emu, i got banjo-kazooie to run at 3fps lol

nemoseiya
November 25th, 2006, 09:21
ohh okay, I really hope he can make this emu a really good one, you know like the snes emu and all those other ones...

CaptainMorgan4
November 25th, 2006, 09:38
He didn't give up he just stopped posting on his blog, even to this day. No onej knows why but rumor has it he 's going to be releasing a much improved version before xmas.

Tetris999
November 25th, 2006, 16:30
no i think he gave up it happens'

like how ZX-81 gave up on his gba emu and sad it wont go faster than it already is

bullhead
November 25th, 2006, 16:41
He got a job, and for legal reasons, he was unable to continue, otherwise he would get in bother in work.

He planned overseing the work on another project. I don't know what it was though...

bull, x.

acn010
November 25th, 2006, 16:45
what ever bullhead said, and working on iris

bullhead
November 25th, 2006, 16:48
Iris, yeah thats the one. Is it true that he can't work on iris himself? Isn't that why he has recruited a team of coders to work on it together?

bull, x.

acn010
November 25th, 2006, 16:51
oh yeah, he was....
but meh, what can i do, i have doing the ds emulator but i gave up long time ago by lack of knowledge, blegh....

mnuhaily22
November 25th, 2006, 17:00
Damn, I never knew he quit, I just thought he was working on a new one as we speak.

Baboon
November 25th, 2006, 17:05
WTF?

Where do you guys get your information from? ...cause ive not seen anything to say that he's thrown in the towel and abandoned his N64 emu??

I know theres been no updates on his blog, but the rumour I heard was that we might get a new release before xmas!

acn010
November 25th, 2006, 17:06
WTF?

Where do you guys get your information from? ...cause ive not seen anything to say that he's thrown in the towel and abandoned his N64 emu??

I know theres been no updates on his blog, but the rumour I heard was that we might get a new release before xmas!

it seems you weren't here that much, but it did happened

Tetris999
November 25th, 2006, 17:07
its a stinkin rumour since when did rumors come to be true like the

2.80 downgrader tommorrow!!!! ZOMG!

lol baboon is beating my post count by 1 damn lol i noticed that

acn010
November 25th, 2006, 17:12
its a stinkin rumour since when did rumors come to be true like the

2.80 downgrader tommorrow!!!! ZOMG!

lol baboon is beating my post count by 1 damn lol i noticed that

im starting to hate romours cause 97% of it are mostly fake, blegh.

post counting? he he he, i win

Baboon
November 25th, 2006, 17:24
So have things changed again since this thread? http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41181&highlight=wally

He's been getting pissed off at people spamming his blog, but nothing at all about his N64 being dead??

Plus if it was true that he's finished with the project I'm sure there would be an official anouncement that would make front page news of this site!

edit:

He got a job, and for legal reasons, he was unable to continue, otherwise he would get in bother in work.
He planned overseing the work on another project. I don't know what it was though...
bull, x.

You guys have got your wires crossed big time!... your talking about PSmonkey, not StrmnNrmn's Daedalus! lol :)

For a minute there my heart stopped thinking I missed some major news.

ICE
November 25th, 2006, 18:34
ya i thought he was just tired of people yakking at him so he stopped posting but he was still working on it... he better be..... lol

Zion
November 25th, 2006, 18:46

bull, x.

lol bullhead and acn010 thats psmonkey your on about not strmnrmn lol

totaly different guy

strmnnrm made this emu and is working on it he is just busy with his personal life have patience :rolleyes:

ICE
November 25th, 2006, 19:42
ya you're right. psmonkey did iris not strmnnrm.

nemoseiya
November 26th, 2006, 00:18
man I really hope he didnt give up, cuz this emu would really be a nice one, and about the release before christmas does anyone know how good its gonna be, is it gonna be a lot better than the latest release?

bullhead
November 26th, 2006, 13:10
lol bullhead and acn010 thats psmonkey your on about not strmnrmn lol

totaly different guy

strmnnrm made this emu and is working on it he is just busy with his personal life have patience :rolleyes:

Oops, silly me. I dont know what i was milking! I love you zion.

bull, x.

Adamuko
November 26th, 2006, 17:35
He quit, simple as that.