PDA

View Full Version : PS1P "Loading game..." STUCK!

m0th
November 26th, 2006, 05:57
Any ideas of the cause? Does this mean the game is not compatible, Bad ISO rip, Incorrect bios file? Ive tryed a few games now and this is all I get, try to exit and its frozen. I thought for sure something like Bustamove 4 would surely work. If someone knows the cause lemme know until than Ill keep beating my head into the wall trying to get ANY game to work. I already looked into scph1001.bin... every one Ive found is exactly the same from multiple sources/networks.

BTW: Im trying to rip my brothers PS1 retail CDs. The BIOS file I have no idea how to rip from his PSOne, but since he owns it he has rights to own the bin file... I assume.

EDIT: No luck there, either his CDs are scratched beyond repair or my DVD-R desnt like them. As for RE2 iso I downloaded its in mif er something and MagicISO doesnt recognize it.. guess I have an ealier build. This sucks mostely cos Ive come to the realization that the newer dvd players/recorders are way less forgiving, you need like a scratch free... whooof whooof!! blow off the dust. AND your CD/DVD player MIGHT read it without error. Funny thing is he could pop those games into his PSP2 and play them but damned if my 2 dirrent drives wont. I have an old ass 4x cdr drive... psh! prolly have more luck with dat.

Axelius
November 26th, 2006, 07:32
Perhaps you should first try a game that is confirmed to run...Heres a list :
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43995

Haggisdodger
November 26th, 2006, 12:49
I have the same problem i have compatable games ripped with ultraiso and the correct bios but it still gets stuck on the loading game screen. Im usually quite clued up on this stuff but im stumped here any help would be appreciated.

splodger15
November 26th, 2006, 12:51
People use ISO Producer for your games

Just put in the ps1 disk on your pc run iso producer and then save it

m0th
November 26th, 2006, 20:59
People use ISO Producer for your games

Just put in the ps1 disk on your pc run iso producer and then save it

What if we dont have a port to insert memory sticks into the pc? Whats wrong with ripping a game with Magic ISO as a BIN and than transfering via USB?

Well, I ripped Bload Roar 2 as a bin using MagicISO. I put it on the PSP and still get "Loading game...". Ill check the list and see if I have any compatible games and try that.

splodger15
November 26th, 2006, 21:01
ISO Producer is much better ^ ^ what do you mean you dont have a memory stick space you dont need it the ps1 game disk is a disk so you put it in your cd drive

wired64
November 26th, 2006, 21:12
Magic ISO is fine to use, ive test crash bandicoot 1 as a .bin and .iso on this program works fine, can even rip the sound the too.

m0th
November 26th, 2006, 23:13
Ripped Busta-Move that is confirmed to work. Same problem, stuck at "loading game..." Just to make sure i did a proper rip, I loaded up the bin file with PCSX and the game plays fine. Also using the exact bios file so I know thats not it either. Any suggestions?

labowl
November 27th, 2006, 14:55
I wanna know why i keeps getting stuck at now loading aswell.

splodger15
November 27th, 2006, 15:46
Ok
Do a format of the meory stick
Do you have the correct bios (scph1001.bin)
Make sure everything is in the correct place

labowl
November 27th, 2006, 16:20
"Yes i got the correct bios and everything is in the correct place. Guess a format is my last resort." (My earlier post)

Well Just formatted and got the same results. Think im just gonna have yo give up, or if anyone can upload there folder with the layout on rapidshare that would help alot.

labowl
November 27th, 2006, 18:36
Yay i got it working, it seems that the psx bios for some reason didn't work on the ps1-p emulator but it worked on the other emulators.

splodger15
November 27th, 2006, 18:37
Glad to hear its working

Haggisdodger
November 27th, 2006, 20:01
i could not get any games to work untill i downloaded ISO Producer works like a charm now thanks for your help splodger15 :-)

splodger15
November 27th, 2006, 20:03
^ ^
No problem

entei5000
November 28th, 2006, 19:52
Yay i got it working, it seems that the psx bios for some reason didn't work on the ps1-p emulator but it worked on the other emulators.

can u tell me how u got it to work?

splodger15
November 28th, 2006, 19:53
^ ^
Get the right bios (scph1001.bin)

Dark_Helmet
November 28th, 2006, 22:57
Does it matter where I get the bin file from? I've got everything in the right spots and all that but I still get stuck at the loading screen.

labowl
November 28th, 2006, 23:04
All i did was replace my old bios with a different one, but i cant get bin files or iso's to work only img files.

Dark_Helmet
November 29th, 2006, 01:39
Got it to work. Thanks. Now to see how good this works with my games.

XioN980
November 29th, 2006, 01:56
MagicISO sucks and costs mony, ISO Producer is ok but seriously Try Alchohol 52%, 120% costs some money but 52% is Free and has Playstation1 specific functions :)

m0th
November 29th, 2006, 06:19
SOrry I shoulda stifled this thread but you guys seemed to have taken it kinda off topic.

If its stuck at "Game loading..." for more than like 30 seconds and you try to Home quit and it locks... it's cos the game isnt compatible or its not a valid ISO. First check compatibility lists to see what others say, there are 2 at the top of the forum and Ive made a website http://psp.m0th.com If the game is listed as working and you are using the said emulator and region than your ISo file is not valid or your bios file is wrong. Obviously, If you want to verify PS1P is working properly try loading a confirmed working ISO. if the problem persists than its a problem with your ISO files either where you are getting them or how you are ripping them. Or Bios.

The best way to test an ISO is to try to load it up in ePSX(sp?) or PCSX on your PC. Use the same bios file to also rule out whether your bios is legit. If the game loads fine but not on your PSP than its prolly NOT compatible yet. If you gone this far please post your findings @ psp.m0th.com and help others.

jimmi
December 8th, 2006, 13:37
dude iv tried like 5 different bios all scph1001.bin and it stays at the loading screen with my PAL ff7 that i ripped with iso producer... so please some one help me ? will b so very happy if u culd .

jonezybaby
December 8th, 2006, 14:40
i use clone cd and mines r fine unless stated in the capatability list