PDA

View Full Version : I need help with ps2 emus

pollup
March 17th, 2005, 22:17
im very new to coding and using emulators.. i have had emulators on my computer for nes snes and mame for a long time.. where can i find a step by step way to play these emulators on my ps2 using either the latest action reply max or my swap magic 3.3. i have the slimline ps2 with the swapmagic and the pieces that make it think the disc is always present.. i would like to start with super nintendo or nintendo.. also can someone give me information on other cool roms to use on ps2.. i dont understand alot of the information such as using good snes to rename files, i would need someone to walk me through.. i would reallly appreciate all the help i can get.. please reply here or email me at [email protected].. thanks all

pollup
March 18th, 2005, 01:54
ok i got snes station to run and recognize the roms and load them.. is there any tweaks and peaks to do to your ps2 or while burning the cd with the games on it to make them run better. such as better sound, game quality and so? for example, killer insticnt and donkey kong country play like crap, think they are just bad roms? also how do i use good snes.. i cant figure that thing out for the life of me, and i cant find the windows based one. any help would be appreciated. thanks..

Hawq
March 18th, 2005, 19:14
OK this uns gettin shut down as well now as I just spotted the same thing asked in the ps2 board, so answers to here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=4410) if you will people