PDA

View Full Version : SD Load

XioN980
November 28th, 2006, 08:55
A lot of people (meaning Abeisgreat) have been asking about it so here it is for everyone else.

SD Load the ultimate softmod for your Cube

kcajblue
November 29th, 2006, 00:19
i wouldnt call it the ultimate softmod.
i use the MDP method.

XioN980
November 29th, 2006, 01:51
MDP requires largish perifrials and BIOS's, you only need a BIOS if you want to play gamecube back ups with SD Load MDP you need to burn DVD's for DOL's which sucks.

And BTW, Philipino's ARE asian, The Filipines or Philipines is located in SOUTH EAST ASIA, so yes they are very asian and a lot of the ones i'm friends with are very proud of it

kcajblue
November 29th, 2006, 23:50
And BTW, Philipino's ARE asian, The Filipines or Philipines is located in SOUTH EAST ASIA, so yes they are very asian and a lot of the ones i'm friends with are very proud of ityou spelled Filipino's wrong.
and Filipino people are not asian.
i dont care about where the Philippines is located. im not asian.

jackal123uk
May 5th, 2007, 11:48
the install instructions say sdload works with all versions of action replay, but the version I have won't allow adding new code - apparently the feature is remived in newer verions...

If there a workaround for this? I did manage to find a memory card image of the needed AR codes but since I've only the one sd adaptor so I'm not too sure how to get the codes on and run sdload at the same time. any ideas?