PDA

View Full Version : Soz peepz, lil advice needed!

donhhk0
March 18th, 2005, 17:51
hey y'all, jus been browsin thru the forum. thanx 4 all the info. i got mine imported from www.importmadness.co.uk and it arrived within a few days from japan on monday.
got the value pack, only thing i need now is a game! obviously it isnt for sale yet in the UK, so i gotta buy one of the net from US or Japan. i been lukin at all these sites, most games are still pre-order, but some are available from japan.....will they be in japanese or is there a language option? any1 know which good games are available to buy now...

Thanks
Hayder :confused:

aseddon130
March 18th, 2005, 18:25
if they are japanese then they will be japanese, but some games are easy enough to get around since they have just enough English to deem playable. The US PSP games are out soon so maybe you should get one of them now.

so far i have got:

NFSU Rivals JAP, thats a really great game and the JAP text can be off-putting but you tend to get used to navigating the menu and stuff,

Ridge Racers, this is probs the best of all the games ive played so far, very addictive and despite being japanese it is very very easy to get around the menus and stuff.

Metal Gear Acid, this is 'too japanese' for its own good, but after a few hours or so of trying to get used to it, the game can be pretty addictive and cool. The plot is a total mystery for me, so it is better to try and wait out for the US version of this to be honest.

these are the only games ive tried so far, my dad got the Everybodys Golf game not had a chance to play it personally, but he says its also 'too japanese' to deem playable.

so, if i was you i'd either wait for the US games or get Ridge Racers, since it is the best game so far, and since the US version will be out soon i can imagine the price of the JAP one might go down (or ppl will auction them off cheaper on eBay)

hope this helped :D

andrew
March 18th, 2005, 18:44
i have metal gear acid its a noooooooooooooo go ... ridge racers shud be here tomoz

donhhk0
March 18th, 2005, 23:38
cheerz. helped a lot. i think i'll just wait for the US games! may be tempted to go for ridge racer japanese tho. ordered NFSU usa - dont know why, just so i can actually test a game on the PSP ive had for a week! anyone know when GT4 will be available on psp (USA!/UK)?

aseddon130
March 19th, 2005, 05:38
the release date for GT4 is confusing me, some sites say its out at end of march, some say end of may (US version that is), just wait untill a website like Gamespot review it and then it will be out to buy then.

also, go with the temptation of getting Ridge Racers, you wont regret it :D

leggy
March 19th, 2005, 11:16
Ridge Racers is easy to work and is fantastic!!

chinknation
March 20th, 2005, 17:27
if you want to buy US games, buy from http://ebgames.com They already have a few games out such as Need for Speed Underground Rivals as well as some other games.