PDA

View Full Version : GBA Squared

swordstalker
July 31st, 2004, 11:14
managing director of nintendo europe has confired that a new gba is under development

curt_grymala
July 31st, 2004, 20:08
What's the point of another GBA?

swordstalker
August 1st, 2004, 03:53
there is no other point of having another gb advance because the ds would outsell because of it's gb games slot

krowstrife
August 1st, 2004, 12:23
there is no other point of having another gb advance because the ds would outsell because of *it's gb games slot
it only plays gba games not game boy or color

curt_grymala
August 2nd, 2004, 07:36

Are you serious? I didn't realize that the DS wasn't going to be backwards-compatible with GB and GBC.

Eric
August 2nd, 2004, 07:47
No its only going to be backwards compatible with GBA but i think that it might also work with GB games cause that keeps happening with all there systems. Another thing i think if they dont do backwards for GB or GBC its cause it might become harder to find games for those systems.

People would find there is no real reason to buy those games no more.

Eric

BlackAura
August 4th, 2004, 06:33
Well, I doubt they'll have much difficulty making a DS run GB/GBC games. Failing all else, the thing should be powerful enough to emulate a GB in software without too much difficulty, especially considering that they have two CPUs to work with.

Cap'n 1time
August 4th, 2004, 06:41

Bad move Nintendo... bad move.

Who exactly is making all these stupid decisions for nintendo? we need to give that person a wake up call.

Eric
August 4th, 2004, 06:56
Again i wouldnt say that its not backwards compatible for GB and GBC yet as there isnt to much info on it yet unless i havent seen any then we could all be stand corrected or i could stand alone in a lake of fire of pitty :( pitty me

Eric