PDA

View Full Version : Ok a friend of mine was nice enough to...

hawke213x
November 29th, 2006, 03:32
Let me update his PSP to 3.0 not 3.01 and I now have the firmware dump on my computer. Now can I do anything with it? Because I honestly want to help find ways of doing whatever with 3.0, so do I need certain programs or...well what do I do, basically?

File types: DIC (:rofl: ), BIN, pgf, bwfon, prx, dat, img, rsc, cbin...and a shitload of others..this is overwhlming, but I still want to help.

m0th
November 29th, 2006, 05:47
You basically crippled your friends PSP so you can come on here and expect REAL coders who've been doing this for a long time to spoon feed you a solution to something they are still themselves are working on... WOW!!! You're friend is retarded and gullible and you are a horrible, naive person. Oh and not to mention lazy and lacking COMMON sense cos you can DOWNLOAD the firmware over the net OR rip it from a 3.00 UMD. But you knew that being the bad ass new kid on the block thats gonna crack 3.0! ROFL!! Dude good way to arrive on the scene. LOL baby steps SON baby steps...

EDIT! AHAHA you have 2.82!? ROFFLMAO

gymnotropic
November 29th, 2006, 07:12
Oh yes, he crippled his friend's PSP. Now he'll just have to stick to good ol' fashioned UMD games. Terrible. :p

But, um... yeah. Homebrew-wise, he was screwed before and is still screwed. Just don't upgrade it anymore if you wish to use homebrew. Who knows how long you will have to wait until you can run it on 3.00, though.

splodger15
November 29th, 2006, 16:08
Your friends PSP can only run umd games now no homebrew

Project.funky
November 29th, 2006, 17:36
thats well bad :\ if you didn't evan know that you could download the eboot instead of updating your friends psp :\ then i doubt your gonna have much knowledge of the psp firmware

hawke213x
November 30th, 2006, 06:49
Ok, so no ones going to help me? Im just going to delete the firmware and be patient. I will also issue my friend an apology on behalf of DCEmu. Ok?

belialone
November 30th, 2006, 12:26
what was the reason for all this
you wanted to create a flashdump so others can hack it for you:confused:
get some damn info about hombrew before you ruin your friends psp again
if you did this to me i would bitchslap you all over the place

splodger15
November 30th, 2006, 13:42
^ ^
True

M Dash
November 30th, 2006, 13:49
O.o... Wait... You did what???

I'M OUTTA HERE!!

hawke213x = PSP Apocalypse!

Accordion
November 30th, 2006, 15:56
must be a joke...no one is that stupid...are they?

mikebeaver
November 30th, 2006, 17:25
Nice christmas present, here have a crippled PSP, you evil git!

dejkirkby
November 30th, 2006, 17:32
You can imagine the conversation.
hawke213x: Here mate can I borrow your PSP?
Mate: Sure, don't f*ck it up.
hawke213x: Here you can have it back now.
Mate: Thanks, but why can't I play DGen?
hawke213x: Oh, yeah. I updated to 3.01. Sorry about that.
Mate: (punching hawke213x in mouth) Take that SOB.
hawke213x should swap with his mates PSP, if he's any kind of friend.

splodger15
November 30th, 2006, 17:35
Mate: (punching hawke213x in mouth) Take that SOB.
^ ^
Yeh thats what i would do if i was his mate

dejkirkby
November 30th, 2006, 17:51
@splodger What's going on at the Emirates Stadium recently? The way things are going Arsenal ain't even gonna get in the UEFA Cup.

splodger15
November 30th, 2006, 17:58
@splodger What's going on at the Emirates Stadium recently? The way things are going Arsenal ain't even gonna get in the UEFA Cup.

I know tell me about it , See the game yesterday we couldnt beat fulham are title hopes are gone although we still got a good chance in the champions league

mikebeaver
November 30th, 2006, 18:03
Just do me a favour and beat the scum when you play them, cant believe they got so lucky with ManU at the weekend.

splodger15
November 30th, 2006, 18:05
Arsenal fan all the way

dejkirkby
November 30th, 2006, 18:06
As long as Arsenal lose to Blackburn, they can win every game for me. It sickens me to say this, but Arsenal play good football.

mikebeaver
November 30th, 2006, 18:08
Thay play great football, second only to Ipswich, lol

splodger15
November 30th, 2006, 18:10
As long as Arsenal lose to Blackburn, they can win every game for me. It sickens me to say this, but Arsenal play good football.

Yeh we do play good football , We play Blackburn next on the 23rd of December

hawke213x
November 30th, 2006, 20:03
...he said he didnt care that he couldnt play homebrew actually, and he had 2.81 before anyway..so it doesnt matter he said.

belialone
December 1st, 2006, 08:06
so your friend thinks its not that bad well then ok

but you know now that the whole action was kinda pointless cuz a hacker has probably a modchipped psp so he installs the update on the chip and take the flashdump from there
3.0 came out weeks ago i asume it was dumped the day it came out

the psp haxors are smart and fast

m0th
December 1st, 2006, 08:48
...he said he didnt care that he couldnt play homebrew actually, and he had 2.81 before anyway..so it doesnt matter he said.

HAHA!! bad save. :rofl:

splodger15
December 1st, 2006, 08:49
Most PSP Coders have the modchip installed actually i think they all have

m0th
December 1st, 2006, 09:02
where can I download the modchip?

dejkirkby
December 1st, 2006, 09:02
Most PSP Coders have the modchip installed actually i think they all have

Makes sense to really.

BTW be prepared to have your Gooner ass handed to you from Rovers.

splodger15
December 1st, 2006, 09:06
BTW be prepared to have your Gooner ass handed to you from Rovers.

Haha you will be playing as the Emirates i cant see us losing

Moth you cannot download the modchip you gave to buy it

m0th
December 1st, 2006, 09:11
Moth you cannot download the modchip you gave to buy it

I know, I was being a smartass. :rolleyes:

splodger15
December 1st, 2006, 09:13
Ok i thought you didnt know

hawke213x
December 1st, 2006, 18:04
where can I download the modchip?

Are you ****ing retarded?

hawke213x
December 1st, 2006, 18:05
You basically crippled your friends PSP so you can come on here and expect REAL coders who've been doing this for a long time to spoon feed you a solution to something they are still themselves are working on... WOW!!! You're friend is retarded and gullible and you are a horrible, naive person. Oh and not to mention lazy and lacking COMMON sense cos you can DOWNLOAD the firmware over the net OR rip it from a 3.00 UMD. But you knew that being the bad ass new kid on the block thats gonna crack 3.0! ROFL!! Dude good way to arrive on the scene. LOL baby steps SON baby steps...

EDIT! AHAHA you have 2.82!? ROFFLMAO

Yeah you know what? If you want to make fun of me for trying to help well maybe you should grow up first. And if you want to laugh at 2.82, then crack it. Mr big bad GUI/Frontends/GFX coder. Come on, crack the security. Oh...you cant! So sit down, and shut up. I tried holding this in I really did but I do not like ignorant people and you are obviously one of them. So next time, think before you speak. Asshole.

fenrir911
December 2nd, 2006, 10:54
ahaha that was so stupid, unless he was already put in an ace in a hole like 2.82 or sumthing i woulda waited for downgrader lol. you and your friend are stupid, (no offense) you should of got the prxs and other stuff through an eboot or sumthing, and how do you get the dump from 3.0 i thought no homebrew on 3.0 so how would you use a program to do that...?

hawke213x
December 2nd, 2006, 11:00
There wont be a downgrader. The tiff exploit is apparently not good enough to build a downgrader with. And its been a few months since 2.8 was decrypted or whatever. So um....downgrader for 2.8= not anytime soon.

splodger15
December 2nd, 2006, 11:04
ahaha that was so stupid, unless he was already put in an ace in a hole like 2.82 or sumthing i woulda waited for downgrader lol. you and your friend are stupid, (no offense) you should of got the prxs and other stuff through an eboot or sumthing, and how do you get the dump from 3.0 i thought no homebrew on 3.0 so how would you use a program to do that...?

You can dump the 3.0 firmware yourself

Cloudhunter
December 2nd, 2006, 11:19
There wont be a downgrader. The tiff exploit is apparently not good enough to build a downgrader with. And its been a few months since 2.8 was decrypted or whatever. So um....downgrader for 2.8= not anytime soon.

There is no tiff exploit for 2.82... at least not public. The reason that the tiff exploit we have now wont work for a downgrader is because there are securities preventing it from working. Not that they can't be worked around in time, but not any time soon.

But boy, you really are stupid... For one, you don't know anything about the firmware and eve thought a dictionary file was funny because its file extension was "DIC"... :rolleyes: How did you expect to make any headway by upgrading your friends PSP, which you don't even have to upgrade to dump it? 2.81 is better than 3.00 as far as I'm concerned, you've cheated your friend.

Cloudy

splodger15
December 2nd, 2006, 11:21
^ ^
Well said couldnt of said it better myself

S34MU5
December 2nd, 2006, 14:49
Let me update his PSP to 3.0 not 3.01 and I now have the firmware dump on my computer. Now can I do anything with it? Because I honestly want to help find ways of doing whatever with 3.0, so do I need certain programs or...well what do I do, basically?

File types: DIC (:rofl: ), BIN, pgf, bwfon, prx, dat, img, rsc, cbin...and a shitload of others..this is overwhlming, but I still want to help.

1. Your the devil
2. Learn some file types
3. You obviously know nothing, so look up on PSP flash etc,
4. You can get the firmware dump from psp-hacks.com
:rofl:

mcvader
December 2nd, 2006, 15:38
I pity the fool!!

why apologize on behalf of dcemu? no one here asked you to **** up you're friends psp, apologize on behalf of yourself. you should buy your friend a new psp.

as for you're sig "there is no knowledge that is not power" it seems you are the exception to the rule!!

splodger15
December 2nd, 2006, 15:53
I pity the fool!!

why apologize on behalf of dcemu?

Yeh why do that on behalf of DCEmu we didnt update your friends PSP it was you

hawke213x
December 2nd, 2006, 23:27
You know what? Your all right. Im a huge mess up! I dont know anything! Im a mean, vile nasty person for making my friend update. Im so terrible.

gamerremag
December 2nd, 2006, 23:31

i love it when a newbie uses his first post to say how stuipid people are.

i remember my first post, back in february...*sound fades*