PDA

View Full Version : DSx86 and DS2x86 on a small hiatus

wraggster
April 30th, 2012, 12:28
via http://dsx86.patrickaalto.com/DSblog.htmlLast week was again a busy week at the office. In addition to that, I was given an additional project that I need to spend my free time on, so I have not been able to work on DSx86 or DS2x86 at all during the past week. It seems that I need to spend my free time mostly working on other things besides DSx86/DS2x86 also for the next few weeks at least. Sorry about that, but occasionally real life interferes with your hobbies. I do plan to continue working on DS2x86 Windows 3.11 support and other enhancements as soon as I have more time to spend on it. I have my summer vacation in July, and I am pretty confident that I will have these other tasks finished by then, so I should be able to concentrate on DS2x86 fully during my summer vacation. It is quite possible that I am able to continue long before that, but we shall see.
Thanks again for your continued interest in DSx86 and DS2x86, and sorry for not being able to enhance them for a few weeks. I hope they are currently at a sufficiently usable state, so that you can manage for a while without new updates.