PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Lethal Alliance w/ devhook?

m0th
November 29th, 2006, 22:32
Im still using the old devhook with 2.71. It gets to the title screen, and than autosave thing and than errors out (game cannot be started). Will this UMD disc run under the new devhook hybrid? I notice the game does require 2.81.

splodger15
November 30th, 2006, 13:47
You havent tried the new devhook then

gamerremag
December 1st, 2006, 21:25
lethal alliance is out?

RedKing14CA
December 12th, 2006, 01:59
He meant UMD TYPE THING THAT IS NOT DOWNLOADED AT ALL...

Because he totally isnt wanting to know how to run the leaked lethal alliance ISO..

:D

Also, i totally havent been struggling to do the same for the past few hours :rolleyes:

i love not talking about piracy on dcemu!

(piracy is the selling of property not belonging to you)
which means downloading stuff is not illegal...
Just FYI.

im not talkin about warez, i downloaded the battlefield 2 demo, and all my patches using the internet, is that piracy?

m0th
December 13th, 2006, 05:43
maybe its leaked in other countries but i rented it from Blockbuster Video. ;)

Oh yeah I got it to work. :D

bah
December 13th, 2006, 08:23
Piracy is a term used to refer to copyright infringement.

You are not the copyright holder of any UMD ISO you download, and the rights have not been licenced to you. Therefore downloading them IS illegal, selling them is worse, but downloading for personal use clearly is illegal.

Of course you can download patches and game demos, that lisence agreement you just click 'next' for rather that reading outlines the rights granted to you for use of that software.

Lame sarcasm doesnt change the fact the topic is piracy.

According to gamespot the game has been released so i don't know about m0th, but I will ask you to please not bring ISO talk to the DCEmu forums.

mikebeaver
December 13th, 2006, 10:52
Well they have it for sale at amazon.co.uk, including USED versions so it mut be on general release over here.
I heard it was awfully medioca though.