PDA

View Full Version : game for quake 2 coming out

dark heart
December 1st, 2006, 10:47
it's called dawn of darkness, i got it working with quake 2 psp, it's only a demo. but it reminds me of morrowind. it got a good rating.

anyway, i need to know whats the best way around uploading it to the sight, i have checked the legal texts ect, it's exciting contributing to the community, here are some screenies.

err sorry i'm having trouble with this dodgie image upload thingy, well it's not dodgy i'm dodgy... lol

well if someone can tell me how to use it that would be great,

by the way, it does accuallly load but a few seconds into the game and it crashes, when i release it this will be based on mczoink's will to finnish making quake2 for psp

rehbock
December 1st, 2006, 13:10
I tried a few mods and talked already with McZonk.
Aslong you cant recompile the dll's which behold the etity you cant play mods which change the gameplay.
Exhange weapon / enemy models works without a problem same with levels but you cant add new weapons nor animations

dark heart
December 1st, 2006, 23:13
nah it ran fine for about five seconds untill it showed a little more of the map, ie rendered the rest, so it's just that the quake 2 port can't yet cope with games that are over... 30mgs mabye? cos i loaded the quake2 demo into the quake 2 port and it froze apon loading /models/tank/tris.md2

when it comes to a large ammount of stuff it just crashes.