PDA

View Full Version : Help w/ VBApsp v004

heliumdream
December 1st, 2006, 20:30
Yoski, sorry to bring up old shit! but I just got around to buying a big mem card and I'm using VBA psp for the second time. I remember using it when I first got it just to make sure it worked - and it took some trix but I do remember playing it.

Now I just booted up my old pbp and it won't work at all. I looked at the old threads and followed the tips and still no dice. I named my folder VBAPSP and put the roms directly into the root. I also tried putting them into a folder called ROM.GBA (I got this tip from the other thread). Nothing gave tho - when I selected it run it would reboot as normal - then just go back to psp nav home screen.

:-/ wtf am I doing wrong.

Thanks in advanced,
-helium

-edit-
I even went as far as to d/l a superpack of already tested and working progs made by Seanmonkey. It included a VBAPSP folder set up - which also had this same problem. Wether the rooms are in the root or in a folder - still no game loading screen or rom selection screen, just the psp nav home screen...

splodger15
December 1st, 2006, 20:33
Why dont you try gpsp 0.8

heliumdream
December 1st, 2006, 20:37
ty for the swift reply, i will do so! i didn't know there was another emu release...

splodger15
December 1st, 2006, 20:38
No problem