View Full Version : SE-C help

SeaN_187
December 2nd, 2006, 12:41
the se-c folder frm dax.st it had 2 things to put in the game folder
seflasher
seflasher% and
seupdmaker
seupdmaker%

but chaos zero installer thing only has seflasher and seflasher% so do i need the seupdmaker or wot??? can anyone give me a guide to updgradin

ExcruciationX
December 2nd, 2006, 13:08
You do not need seupmaker, because it already comes with the Data.DXAR file premade.

Look to my sig for a guide on how to upgrade.

SeaN_187
December 2nd, 2006, 14:56
so i can just run the flasher wich comes with that

SeaN_187
December 2nd, 2006, 15:30
nvm i got bored n did it anyway n it worked
thx for help

jak66
December 2nd, 2006, 16:54
when you download the stuff from dax.st, you need to make the update file (DATA.DXAR) yourself, but if you use Chaos Zeros Ultimat Installer, the DATA.DXAR file is already included which is why you didnt have the seupdmaker and seupdmaker% folders
(note - seupdmaker is 2.71 SE Update Maker, and seflasher is 2.71 SE Update Flasher)

IronX
December 2nd, 2006, 18:39
I installed this 271_SE-C-BASIC.exe dark alex's something and I didn't get those folders and no dxar file seems to be needing creation... I just ran the installer in the menu on the psp and it installed... now I can run 2.71 games and homebrew without devhook, yay :)... also restarted the psp and pressed R and removed the lame psp logo picture and the umd boot.... all nice :)... BUT, how do I get 2.81?... a new devhook version?. because the devhook that came with this installer only had 2.71.

Abgoj
December 3rd, 2006, 20:24
NEED HELP!!!! Successfully installed 2.71 SE-C (yay) i put a cso in the iso folder but when i go into the game, an error message comes up. Can someone plz hlp me with this

SSaxdude
December 3rd, 2006, 20:30
NEED HELP!!!! Successfully installed 2.71 SE-C (yay) i put a cso in the iso folder but when i go into the game, an error message comes up. Can someone plz hlp me with this

Sorry no iso help, otherwise I would help but it's against the rules.

Abgoj
December 3rd, 2006, 20:53
ok, thx for mentioning

ExcruciationX
December 5th, 2006, 18:38
so i can just run the flasher wich comes with that
Yes.