PDA

View Full Version : Devhook 0.50 and browser

marcnet
December 2nd, 2006, 14:46
Hello. Sorry if this has been answerd before but...

I have installed dehook 0.50 on my 1.50 PSP by following the instructions given in the dcemu devhook 0.50 thread. Everything "important" works fine: I can play games, the sound works (using the audioprx extracted from the 2.71), I can even set up the PSP to "Test Connect" successfully to my wifi.

However, when I start the browser I get a message saying "The content cannot be displayed". Then when trying to browse somewhere, the PSP locks up, the memstick light stays on, and after about 5 seconds the PSP switches itself off. Appologies if this is a known issue, but I find the readme and install txt files a bit difficult to read.

Also, there was one thing I was slighty confused about. The 282/f1 files... I read somewhere that the files from my previous devhooked firmware (0.46 devhook ... 271 firmware) could be used. So I copied everything from my 271/flash1 folder to the newly created 282/f1. Was this the correct thing to do? Or should i have left 282/f1 with only the files supplied from the devhook DH0500000.rar and nothing else? Also, could me doing this cause the browser to go wrong?

Appologies for being a moron. :p

MarC

Mr. Shizzy
December 2nd, 2006, 17:42
Web browser doesn't work on DH .50 . I personally, am just sticking with 0.46 until 3.0 emulation is (completley) achieved.

PS: The new DevHook is not compatible with the new iR Shell either. :(

splodger15
December 2nd, 2006, 17:53
^ ^
Hopefully soon