PDA

View Full Version : Wtf !?!

Mr. Shizzy
December 4th, 2006, 15:11
nevermind... I'm wasting my breath...

gamerremag
December 5th, 2006, 22:01
why did you post that? ...are you looking for attention?

bullhead
December 5th, 2006, 22:35
I bet you were giggling as you contemplated starting this thread.

Did you sneeze as you held a shaking finger over the enter key?

bull, x.

Mr. Shizzy
December 6th, 2006, 08:19
why did you post that? ...are you looking for attention?

It's ironic you should post that in this thread. :eek: Here is the reason I made this thread.
I was pissed about how we had that big brew ha about custom gameboots a little while back, and then you had the nerve to come on DCEmu and post a direct link to the infamous stolen UMD tools. (Do I hear a ban coming????) Your no n00b here. You know better than that man. :mad: You musta thought you were clever trying to "hide" the link in all the mumbo jumbo of your post. Which I took the liberty of quoting here, in case you try to edit it out of your original post to call me a liar.

removed: warez links

Anyways, after I posted a rant thread about it, I decided to erase the thread for your sake. ;) Trouble was, I couldn't figure out how to delete it. So I edited it to say what my 1st post says now. But than you come in here getting rude with a site pro. So you know what? I'm calling you out kid. MODS me and this kids arguement aside,--- he posted the worst warez DCEmu has ever had the shame to host. Give him what he's got coming to him. :D

He made the above post here:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=38722&page=3

pibs
December 6th, 2006, 08:26
damn that looks very illegal, i wouldnt touch that with a 10foot pole.

XioN980
December 6th, 2006, 08:47
It is very illeagal, they were made with stolen software. i wouldn't touch it with any lengthy generic object, Shizzy's got the right idea custom gameboots are cool but you'd have to be an idiot to post illeagal links concering them, its just like going to rob a Police Station

Vendeta
December 6th, 2006, 13:42
WOW.... Can u say illeagal... I know i can... Shit he diserves to be banned!

dejkirkby
December 6th, 2006, 13:51
BAN HIM. Don't bring your illegal shit here. **** off to QJ.

Darksaviour69
December 6th, 2006, 13:58
in future, please use the "report post" button,

mcvader
December 6th, 2006, 14:57
somebody call the FBI, lol. Yeah this is just like robbing a police sation lol. c'mon It's not as if $ony don't do illegal sh!t, I know I do, I smoke weed, Jay-walk, Loiter and I even downloaded an Mp3 once. On second thoughts, nobody call the FBI :).

Really it's all about respecting the rules of this site, give him a 10point warning and be done with it.

Russoxley187
December 6th, 2006, 16:24
No thanx...

I dont feel like having bubba snuggling up with me at night...