PDA

View Full Version : First Theme Park shots on DS - Another Killer Game for the Nintendo DS :)

wraggster
December 4th, 2006, 15:54
Via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=150335)

Another classic heads for Nintendo DS - and it's looking rather good

2 CommentsFreshly offloaded from EA's screenshot rollercoaster are these first Theme Park DS screenshots, which show a rather impressive-looking port of the classic PC strategy game.

Following Sim City DS and the recently-revealed Sims Wii, Theme Park DS is apparently the next title to come from EA's increasingly prolific Japanese arm.

Details are scarce at the moment, except that we can expect the game to hit the Far East in March next year.

We're already looking forward to trapping innocent consumers in our Theme Park mazes once more. We'll let you know when any hard-line gameplay info reaches our ears.

5 Awesome Screenshots Via Comments - Wraggys fave game ever coming to DS :)

Cap'n 1time
December 4th, 2006, 17:45
wow. that is going to go PERFECTLY on the DS. :)

wraggster
December 4th, 2006, 18:12
yeah the DS is Made for games like this and RTS games, is it anywonder its selling so well

lexluthor
December 4th, 2006, 18:22
That looks great.. I thought they were gonna balls it up and try and be too ambitious with the graphics. Thats not the case though.. they seem to have gotten the style just right.

wraggster
December 4th, 2006, 18:25
yeah sometimes its best to stick to the old formula and tweak it for the console its being released on

using the stylus as a mouse seems a good option

scrabbus
December 4th, 2006, 19:09
I concur

Veskgar
December 4th, 2006, 20:23
Oh man, The DS is indeed perfect for this type of game. I would like to see an enhanced version of X-COM UFO Defense

Oh man how X-COM would be so perfect on the DS Lite....

Vegetable
December 5th, 2006, 01:45
I assumed that they would update the graphical style, rather than making a port of the original.

Don't get me wrong, I love the art, it just seems a bit lazy.

wraggster
December 5th, 2006, 02:19
maybe so but sometimes its nice to have the look and feel of the original, i just hope that gameplay hasnt been watered down too much for the DS

Adrenalin
December 5th, 2006, 11:20
screens look nice. I hope this is good since my cousin gave me the game for pc, and it was reasonable.

canvasch
December 5th, 2006, 12:22
lol took them long enough to make this game! can't wait to play it!

nnever
December 6th, 2006, 01:06
The game does look good, although I do agree with Vegetable to some extent. Maybe it's just me, but I'm more of a fan of the newer than the older designs...

Kraton
December 6th, 2006, 09:09
Looks great but Theme hospital should be better :(