PDA

View Full Version : eLoader install crashes...

L-28C
December 5th, 2006, 03:17
Hello everyone! :-D
So I got this new eLoader 0.9.9.5 "Kriek" for my TA-082 fw2.80 PSP, I installed through the TIFF exploit (went to my images, and opened the eLoader 0995), I followed the instructions and it asked me if I wanted the latest version, and I pushed X for yes... Now it's stuck at a red screen with black text saying "Attempt to download from non-psp.hb site".
And it won't move! How do I get out of here? Do I just wait? Thanks! ;)

L-28C
December 5th, 2006, 03:36
Nevermind, I just rebooted... NOW IT WORKS!! :D
But hey, now tell me what are all the things I can do with homebrew! I can't believe this! :D:D:D

Also tell me how to shut it off, sometimes only pulling the battery out works... :-(

bah
December 5th, 2006, 06:41
On the main page (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/) down the left hand side menu bar is a list of all the different emulators for psp. I believe the eloader has some compatibility issues, but the majority of apps should work.

To hard power down the psp, just hold the power switch up for 5 seconds or so and it should switch off. I used to have to do this often when was running an earlier eloader on firmware 2.0 (downgraded to 1.5 now).
Its possible even that may not work sometimes and you may have to remove the battery, i don't recall ever having to do that myself though.

splodger15
December 5th, 2006, 16:04
Just do a hard reset