PDA

View Full Version : playing psp on the tv

~Slinkky~
December 6th, 2006, 00:57
i was wondering if i went out and baugh an ipob video av adaptor and plgged into my psp. whould it work? or should i got out and buyan officiall one

VampDude
December 6th, 2006, 02:38
buy a proper one
they're only £29.63 from here (http://www.bizrate.co.uk/playstationaccessories/oid465962342.html)

bah
December 6th, 2006, 13:02
I dont understand how anyone can play with one of those things bolted onto their psp.

~Slinkky~: VampDude's link is to an unnoficial accessory that clamps down onto the psp and works like a camera pointed at the psp's screen. It wont give you proper line-out quality video and the things are huge.

The psp has no av-out (thanks sony....), so a cable of any sort wont help.

dejkirkby
December 6th, 2006, 13:21
Also, from personal experience, those things give a blurry image on the tv.

mcvader
December 6th, 2006, 13:42
I dont understand how anyone can play with one of those things bolted onto their psp.

You can plug a PS2 controller in to play.

I don't see why you'd want to plug a portable into a TV anyway, thats what consoles and DVD players are for.

VampDude
December 6th, 2006, 22:29
VampDude's link is to an unnoficial accessory that clamps down onto the psp and works like a camera pointed at the psp's screen. It wont give you proper line-out quality video and the thing is huge.

even the BLAZE one is an unnoficial accesory, I dont see why anyone would want to play their PSP on their tv anyway.

the best thing to possibly hope for is something maybe for the PS3 or PC where the PSP could probably be played through software via USB and appear on the screen/monitor, but that at the end of the day is probably a useless idea!

Gizmo356
December 6th, 2006, 23:28
yeah i bought one of those and its kind of hard to play with it on.