PDA

View Full Version : getting started, help@!!!

shaz23
December 6th, 2006, 03:13
hi guys, im new with this psp stuff
i recently got one, its a 2.8 version, n all my freinds be getting games and stuff for it by downloading, n after learning a bit i heard that i have to degrade my system,
well can some one get me started i have no clue wut progs to run or w.e

please let me no asap,
i really cant afford buying games
allready bought to many,
n by the way can someone link some emulators also, like snes, n ps1 n let me no how 2 work em thx,
holla back
pc

VampDude
December 6th, 2006, 03:22
hi guys, im new with this psp stuff
i recently got one, its a 2.8 version, n all my freinds be getting games and stuff for it by downloading, n after learning a bit i heard that i have to degrade my system,
well can some one get me started i have no clue wut progs to run or w.e

please let me no asap,
i really cant afford buying games
allready bought to many,
n by the way can someone link some emulators also, like snes, n ps1 n let me no how 2 work em thx,
holla back
pc

(1) you have the wrong firmware on your psp

(2) there is'nt as of yet a 2.80 downgrader (which you stated as a degrade)

(3) you should'nt of bothered buying a psp if you have no money to buy games, you people are clowns!

M!ckeY
December 6th, 2006, 03:30
That was too harsh man...what you say is true, but you should have laid it on him a little softer. :p

bah
December 6th, 2006, 04:03
If you want help getting homebrew games and emulators onto your psp then the people here at dcemu will gladly help you, and you can do so while running firmware 2.8.

If you want to pirate commercial psp games, please go elsewhere to ask or preferably BUY any games you wish to play.

shaz23
December 7th, 2006, 03:14
If you want help getting homebrew games and emulators onto your psp then the people here at dcemu will gladly help you, and you can do so while running firmware 2.8.

If you want to pirate commercial psp games, please go elsewhere to ask or preferably BUY any games you wish to play.

ite, ya i keep hearing about that, what exactly does homebrew do and wut is this firmwire 2.8
sorry im totally new 2 this

andrewgabriel77
December 7th, 2006, 04:17
Homebrew are games, emulators and programs made to run on "Hacked" psp's...
firmware 2.8 is what u called version 2.8
firmware is basically the operating system for the psp like windows is for your pc
In order for you to play homebrew on your psp first rule is DO NOT UPGRADE OR UPDATE this is very important since no other firmware has been hacked yet. Second you need a program called ELoader, here is a link to download

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=12254&d=1163634998

Finally, you need to browse through the download sections of this and other sites and find whatever inerests you in the way of homebrew...hope this helps