PDA

View Full Version : downgrade 2.71seb back to 1.5

uranidiot
December 7th, 2006, 01:16
has anyone downgraded back to 1.5. i want to downgrade 2.71seb back to 1.5 because i got another psp thats 2.8 for xmas. so can i use the easy downgrade 2.71.

joshisposer
December 7th, 2006, 02:02
it's even easier than that. get a 1.50 eboot and name it update. put it in the recovery folder and then restart your psp holding r. then goto run program at ... recovery/eboot.pbp. Then, that should flash the psp to 1.50. it's very simple.

SSaxdude
December 7th, 2006, 03:52
Downgrade from 2.71 SE-C to 1.50 ZIP Package
Unzip this package to your memory stick root (eg 'E:')
Reboot your PSP while holding R. While in recovery mode. Tell it to run the Eboot.
http://homebrewhowto.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/150_RECOVERY.zip

gamerremag
December 8th, 2006, 22:38
i asked the same question a few months ago, an i didnt get a responce for like a week!

1.5 1.5 1.5

forever!

alexvander
December 11th, 2006, 22:54
it's even easier than that. get a 1.50 eboot and name it update. put it in the recovery folder and then restart your psp holding r. then goto run program at ... recovery/eboot.pbp. Then, that should flash the psp to 1.50. it's very simple.
so where is the recoveryfolder and do i just choose rename on my computer and send it to my psp? srry but im new to these things and have tried many times to downgrade my psp and they have not worked.
thanks in advance

andrewgabriel77
December 12th, 2006, 05:01
Your memorystick should look like this -
X:\PSP\GAME\RECOVERY\
Inside the recovery file should be -
decryptprx.prx
EBOOT.PBP
extprxs.pbp
libpsardumper.prx
and the 1.5 update eboot renamed to UPDATE.PBP
When you've made sure all of these files are in their proper places hard off your psp (hold the power button till it turns completely off) then restart the psp while holding the R shoulder button...your psp should boot to the recovery menu, select Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP. Make sure your psp is plugged into the AC adapter and you have at least 75% power when you do this.