PDA

View Full Version : Selling my PSP with 1.0 Firmware.

Monouchi
December 7th, 2006, 09:49
Yes, as the topic says:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280057958172&rd=1&rd=1

Dont want to sell it but need money.

(Sorry that I posted in homebrew, but I didnt find any buy and sell?)

/J

dejkirkby
December 7th, 2006, 09:58
Got it on watch.

joshisposer
December 7th, 2006, 14:28
it's wierd, 1.00 used to be thought to be the best. now, anyone with 1.5 can downgrade which is pointless. 1.5 is great but 2.71 se-c is better.

Stump
December 7th, 2006, 19:34
hmm.. am i wrong if I say it's not allowed to advertise for your own auctions on Ebay, or other sitet like that? think i've readed it,

JKKDARK
December 7th, 2006, 19:55
hmm.. am i wrong if I say it's not allowed to advertise for your own auctions on Ebay, or other sitet like that? think i've readed it,

It's allowed, and there's a section here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=114)

Stump
December 7th, 2006, 20:14
okay, :) thanks, hehe, wasn't quite sure of it ;D

Roxas
December 7th, 2006, 21:29
JKKDARK,

lol off the topic:pbut i barely knowtes that ur sig, its from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya....tehehehe:Dgreat Anime,Confusing too:thumbup:

gamerremag
December 8th, 2006, 22:25
why is it so expensive?

cha0ticbliss
December 9th, 2006, 00:30
why is it so expensive?

odd... My friend just bought a value pack psp brand new for $250 that can be a 1.0 if he really wanted...

gamerremag
December 9th, 2006, 03:47
yeah, same with me...

F9zDark
December 9th, 2006, 07:04
Damn thats expensive, and I thought I paid alot having mine imported from Japan. But you got some nifty things included with it, the TV adaptor is something I have always wanted, just never had the god damned money for it...

Good luck.

rolo_wwe
December 10th, 2006, 09:58
Its expensive because someone called "mysan_00" who has only been a member since that auction started and has a feedback rating of zero... has been bumping the price up... By small amounts to start and just recently by 450 dollars in one bid.

Quite a coincidence that.

cha0ticbliss
December 10th, 2006, 12:42
Damn thats expensive, and I thought I paid alot having mine imported from Japan. But you got some nifty things included with it, the TV adaptor is something I have always wanted, just never had the god damned money for it...

Good luck.

TV adapters aren't what they are cracked up to be. The quality is very bad due to the fact that it literally is a video cam streaming video from your screen to your much larger tv. not to mention it takes away the sexiness of your psp

SSaxdude
December 10th, 2006, 15:53
I guess people didn't know that you can downgrade from 1.5 to 1.0, or that most of the big hacks (Dev Hook, etc.) can only be ran on 1.5.

dejkirkby
December 10th, 2006, 16:03
Damn shame when people **** up your auctions like that.

cha0ticbliss
December 10th, 2006, 16:59
yyep, think I might report him if I get around to it. Ebay bans your account for pulling stuff like that

VampDude
December 10th, 2006, 17:05
Its expensive because someone called "mysan_00" who has only been a member since that auction started and has a feedback rating of zero... has been bumping the price up... By small amounts to start and just recently by 450 dollars in one bid.

Quite a coincidence that.

make sure the guy pays upfront, theres some clowns on ebay who open up accounts and bid without paying!

iniquitous_beast
December 10th, 2006, 17:17
Anyone want to bet that if he wins the auction, he will request that you ship it to Nigeria? Of course, he will offer like $200 extra for your inconvenience, but he will want "confirmation that the package has shipped" before he offers to pay. Damned scammers. They stalk the psp auctions like crazy. Took me three re-postings before a legitimate buyer bought my psp.

S34MU5
December 10th, 2006, 17:34
Upgrade it to 1.5 and put that in the title it will sell more.

1.5 is THE best.

gamerremag
December 10th, 2006, 18:46
if they banned him, cant he just make another account?

xcjzerox
December 10th, 2006, 18:57
heck yes this happen to me before but then he cancel his account weird huh well 1.0 is shit 1.50 rules

cha0ticbliss
December 10th, 2006, 19:04
I was thinking that the guy selling the psp had an alternate account that he made to boost up the prices.

I remember someone telling me that they did that and Ebay did something along the lines of banning or suspending... I don't really know how accounts are on ebay, possibly they can ban all accounts using the guy's credit card....

turtleguy101
December 10th, 2006, 23:59
wow man ur gonna get a lot for a 1.5... wow... u can still buy 2.71 psp's at wal mart and stuff and downgrade them all the way to 1.00... think i might try that lol... prolly can make at least 300 off it all, and it only takes about an hour to do..

F9zDark
December 11th, 2006, 03:33
TV adapters aren't what they are cracked up to be. The quality is very bad due to the fact that it literally is a video cam streaming video from your screen to your much larger tv. not to mention it takes away the sexiness of your psp

The PSP2TV (I think, there were 3 that came out nearly the same time) requires actually modding of the PSP, and streals the stream from the LCD and pipes it to RCA outputs, unlike the others that uses cameras/mirrors. It also has PS2 controller input so you can plug in your PS2 controllers.

I did hear that the quality isn't great because the image is upscaled to fit the TV, which I heard doesn't look so hot.

m0th
December 11th, 2006, 05:16
ebay is fun again. I just sold my core DS for 96$ and a few games at 15$ each. I COULD afford another PSP but bloody Xmas is coming and I havent but crap for anyone yet... bahumbug.

What do you think I can get by selling my Tippman 98 Custom w/ RT mod? I bought it awhile ago for 120$