PDA

View Full Version : Best Settings For The Internet Browser

Kyros
December 8th, 2006, 01:25
Hi all, I am on Firmware v. 1.50 emulating 3.01 via DeviceHook v. 0.51 and I just wanted to know if anyone knew the best settings for The Internet Browser and also if I should delete Cookies, Cache, Authentication Information, Input History everytime I am done browsing...Thanx for your time.

Video_freak
December 8th, 2006, 01:31
I don't think it's very important to delete cache and cookies and stuff. Make sure you keep animation and Flash on if you want to watch that stuff on the web though.

SSaxdude
December 8th, 2006, 02:08
I delete the input information so people don't know what sites I go to. I don't really know why I do this because I don't think anybody I know would be messing around with my PSP.

Kyros
December 9th, 2006, 17:44
Ok so I know that it's not that important to delete cookies, cache and stuff like that but besides that what are the best settings for the browser?

CaptainMorgan4
December 9th, 2006, 18:33
I too am wondering this since my settings got reset when the new devhook came. But from what I THOUGHT was the best settings it was no cache, no proxy. But I'm not 100% sure, someone please help us out right quick and tell us the best (fastest) settings).