PDA

View Full Version : Completely new to all this! Need help with EZ4

lizg13865
December 8th, 2006, 01:49
Hi everyone - I really hope one you experts can help me.

I have just been through Bangkok and bought my son a DS Lite. I also bought an EZ4 cartridge and the memory card that goes with it. The guy we bought it from was very helpful and for nothing set it all up and put 15 games on the memory so my son could get started and it seems to work perfectly. All the games play and save.

He also gave me a disc. I have installed the disc on my laptop, unzipped the files and can get to the EZ4client config screen, but then I have absolutely no idea what to do, how to download games or where to download them from.

I can see the existing games on the memory card by connecting the EZ reader to the PC and everything appears to be in place, but where do I go to find more downloadable games, do they need to be in a particular format and is there any other software that I need?

Any help you can give would be warmly welcomed. Many thanks

SSaxdude
December 8th, 2006, 02:22
No rom talk on the forums.
Sorry

darkhelmet
May 28th, 2007, 04:01
I didn't see anything about ROMs in there, but I could be wrong. Just google what your looking for and most likely you will find it. They have to be in a .NDS format for your card to run it. You might need a DLDI patch and the patcher to run certain applications, but I'm not sure if there is one for EZ4. I say all this in regard to homebrew applications made by coders, not anything made by Nintendo, wheter you own the game or not, as it is illegal.