PDA

View Full Version : need help with psp background please

john99teg
December 8th, 2006, 23:55
hi, i have 2.71 se-c with devhook .45 and .51 .
I can apply a wallpaper as my background on 1.5. But when i play a game, application, or anything and go back home, its puts the original theme background. When i use devhook .51 i can save it works perfectly. I have already reflashed 2.71 se-c. any suggestions?
:confused:

Auriman1
December 9th, 2006, 02:25
the same thing's happened to me when trying to use devhook .51. I tried correcting it using se-c compatible x-flash on the months so I wouldn't need to worry about setting the wallpaper, but x-flash ended up corrupting my december background, which I can't seem to restore. Would it be possible to correct this by switching back to a different firmware, and if so, how would I go about doing it? I've tried "SE-C's /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP" with attempts under the names update and eboot with the 2.71 and 1.5 firmwares, but neither were accepted. Is there any other way to downgrade from this custom firmware?

Edit: I was missing the other files needed in the recovery folder *slaps self*. I got it uninstalled now, and my background's no longer corrupted. I think I'll wait on devhook until I actually need it, now.