PDA

View Full Version : Can't use PS1 or GBA emus...

L-28C
December 9th, 2006, 01:34
Hello everyone!

I can play Advance Wars with gpSP, but I can't play Pokemon Emerald with either that or PSP VBA... I just get a back screen for a few secs and then it shuts off... :( (And yes, I got the correct size BIOS)

And I can't play Digimon World on PSX-P, it just goes black... :( (Using the same BIOS with ePSXe on PC, so that's not a problem)

Any ideas? I'm using eLoader (the one that works with TA-082 and fw 2.80, can't remember exact version number, but it has "Kriek" in it. :D)

Thanks!

SSaxdude
December 9th, 2006, 03:18
Ok, don't use VBA, gpSP is way better.
PS1P is better than PSX-P, but I don't know if it works with eloader on firmware 2.8.

L-28C
December 11th, 2006, 00:37
But how come Emerald doesn't work on gpSP? It says it would on the compat list... :confused:
In fact, I got the one from Emuparadise, like they recommended... (I would have dumped it myself, but I need some info I'm too lazy to find, and I need to patch it and stuff... :p )

m0th
December 11th, 2006, 05:37
But how come Emerald doesn't work on gpSP? It says it would on the compat list... :confused:
In fact, I got the one from Emuparadise, like they recommended... (I would have dumped it myself, but I need some info I'm too lazy to find, and I need to patch it and stuff... :p )

Try DGEMU.COM most of theirs are already patched. Oh yeah you gotta create an account you have to have enough download points. Its lame but they have quality ROMs. Suprised they are still up and Nintendo hasnt shut them down.

As for Digimon this is what i got at my compatibility site...
Digimon World3 NTSC PSX-P YES 1 DCEMU works slow
Digimon World NTSC PSX-P YES 1 DCEMU works slow

http://psp.m0th.com/

No one posted whether it works with PS1P.