PDA

View Full Version : 2.71 HEN D compatible homebrew?

EmuChicken
December 9th, 2006, 05:43
Erm, I've tried installing a friends PSP and the only way Ive managed to get homebrew on it , is by devhooking down to 1.5 and then loading the homebrew from there. ... which results in some slooowwwww emulation times

So onto my question, with what homebrew can I load up with Hen D ? Is there a list out? Or a website dedicated to this?

Many thanks in advance

EmuChicken bobby boy :rolleyes:

andrewgabriel77
December 9th, 2006, 05:52
Any homebrew in 1.0 format should work as long as it has been fixed with this program http://dl.qj.net/dl.php?fid=10630

EmuChicken
December 9th, 2006, 09:19
This says 2.71 SE homebrew fixer.. this includes HEN D right?

andrewgabriel77
December 9th, 2006, 15:21
yes...2.71 se compatible homebrew is hen d compatible

xg917
December 9th, 2006, 20:06
i am having the same problem.... when i got hen c and devhook for 2.71, i put homebrew and roms, everything worked fine and full speed and full sound. then i put um... idk how to say this without getting in trouble....since we cant talk about it... ok um.. i put "ay es oh!!" (thats spanish!! lol..not realy, actually that is) on my psp and then i wanted to run homebrew one time, and it made everything slow... then i took off my *stuff* and the homebrew still ran really slow, idk if i have to reformat my memory stick and add files again or wut? i think so, then i got hen d thinking that it will make a difference... but it didnt..

hey emuchicken: when you are done with the 2.71 SE hombrew fixer, can you tell me if it works? i would do it myself but i am currently on a mac.. and not windows..

EmuChicken
December 17th, 2006, 09:03
xg917, actually Ive been getting really slow speeds from my memory stick.... takes ages just to read how much mbs are free!

... hmn, trying to get this homebrew fixer working, I hit fix homebrew and ... er, any clue?

edit: transfered the homebrew fixed thing (cps2psp) and it didnt work... the only thing Ive got working with hen d is devhook :/

mbr7
December 17th, 2006, 12:31
Any homebrew in 1.0 format should work as long as it has been fixed with this program http://dl.qj.net/dl.php?fid=10630

actually i diden't know that must have missed that anyway Ta-082 downgrader is here i am so happy! :D

xg917
December 20th, 2006, 01:41
its fake, o and i got the SE fixer thing working, it only works for some apps though, like daedalus and nesterj worked for me on 2.71 when devhooked, im getting much faster speeds on homebrew now for some reason.. except DGEN and SNES9X TYL are so slow on my psp, i have no idea why when they are full speed on every1 elses psp..