PDA

View Full Version : Streaming a DVD from PC to PSP?

Johnnsen
December 9th, 2006, 11:44
Hi,
i was wondering how it would work with PMPVLC Player. There is a way to stream from TVU Player, and ive heard that you can also stream a DVD. Could someone tell me how? :)

VampDude
December 10th, 2006, 04:38
Hi,
i was wondering how it would work with PMPVLC Player. There is a way to stream from TVU Player, and ive heard that you can also stream a DVD. Could someone tell me how? :)

not even remotely possible!

Johnnsen
December 10th, 2006, 10:20
Why shouldnt that be impossible? It works with TVU Player, and theres also the option for streaming dvds, and there is a tutorial, but ive forget were.

turtleguy101
December 12th, 2006, 02:43
yeah i remember when it got released and i got all excited about it and spend like an hour setting it up to watch tv (ime a deprived child with no tv in my room...) and when i got it set up i realized that either my wifi sucks, which isnt prolly the case, or that program just sucks... I can watch tv for like 10 min then it starts lagging, then freezes and u have to set it all up again. I KNOW theres a way to watch dvd's... the maker of psptv thing said there was but he didnt explain it in his readme...