PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Official Strategy Guide (Wii Version)

wraggster
December 9th, 2006, 14:46
The Nintendo Wii`s greatest new game now has a guide to help those who need a bit of help along, heres the details:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.82114.001.jpg

features
Pages: 432
Written specifically for the Wii version!
The complete Twilight Princess compendium
Exclusive maps for every dungeon in the game, plus all hidden dungeons mastered–including the infamous Cave of Ordeals!
All Golden Bugs, Poes, Pieces of Heart, Fairies, Rare Gold Chu locations, dig spot caverns, overworld and dungeon treasure chests, and every major Rupee location in the entire world revealed!
Complete walkthrough showing the optimal path to take! Grab all the best items at the earliest possible points!
Outrageously fast times, cunning techniques, and secret unlockables for all mini-games!
Giant double-sided map poster inside!
Multiple methods for fighting against all of Hyrule's dark denizens!
Learn when and where to search for every item, upgrade, character, and dungeon. Includes how and where to fish for the legendary 27-inch Hylian Loach!
Dozens of combat, gameplay, and healing tricks, plus easter eggs you won't believe!

description
When Twilight Threatens, Prima Guides the Way

Buy here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ly-49-en-84-j-70-1rcy.html

strumstrum
December 9th, 2006, 14:49
same price as Game, they had loads in stock aswell, more guides than they have games..

Jonesyxxiv
December 9th, 2006, 15:52
same price as Game, they had loads in stock aswell, more guides than they have games..
Same price as game?

The game is $50 and the guide is $22.90(at the link he gave us).

strumstrum
December 9th, 2006, 15:56
Same price as game?

The game is $50 and the guide is $22.90(at the link he gave us).

Game with a capital fella, with a capital...;)

Kramer
December 9th, 2006, 15:59
I think he meant a shop called GAME

gamerremag
December 9th, 2006, 19:51
lol is this the one with the cloth map of the whole world? or is that just in US...

gold chus are rare? what do they do? i saw one in the snowpeak masion but i didnt think about it being rare.