PDA

View Full Version : 3.xx music visual thingo

steve-b
December 9th, 2006, 23:51
I've had 3.xx firmware running for a week or so now. I must say that the visual thingo is awesome. gives me something to stare at when it's quiet at work:P

I just have one thing that irks me. I'm looking at the third visual along the list..the straight line that jumps about..you know the one. My issue is, on the list it shows a blue line. Whenever I use this option, it's always an orange line, nothing like what the little preview at the bottom of the screen looks like. Has anyone else seen any other colour apart from orange? Is it supposed to rotate colours? whats the deal??

CaptainMorgan4
December 9th, 2006, 23:59
No.

steve-b
December 10th, 2006, 00:01
:(

Destroyer699
December 10th, 2006, 00:02
Mine is blue.

steve-b
December 10th, 2006, 00:04
!!

Does it go any other colour?

VampDude
December 10th, 2006, 04:19
I have'nt used that feature yet! lol

andrewgabriel77
December 10th, 2006, 16:59
try changing you're theme color in settings

S34MU5
December 10th, 2006, 17:10
Yeh it will prob be to do with the theme, you have set it to. DUH!

andrewgabriel77
December 10th, 2006, 17:13
I just tried it...and yes changing the theme color does change the color of the line in the vis

turtleguy101
December 13th, 2006, 00:54
When i use my psp to listen to music thats all i do... Using the visualizer means that your psp is making sound AND video, about the same as watching a movie. The psp visual thing isnt a good idea to use because it drains your battery MUCH faster than just using the normal thng. O and a tip. Although the whole psp remote with the headphones is llike 10000 ft long and it dangles and is heavy, If your just sitting at your desk, leave ur psp there, take the power switch and flick it down so its on "hold" then use the psp remote thing that came with the headphones to change songs and stuff. That way your screen will turn off, and the battery will last 14 horurs about. just my opinon. the visualizer isnt that neat anyways...

andrewgabriel77
December 13th, 2006, 04:03
I mostly listen to audiobooks on my psp while driving my truck...in a suction cup mount with a tape deck adapter and always plugged in so power's not an issue...plus I keep the screen and power settings to always on so the visualizer helps to keep the screen from getting stuck pixels from being on to long with the same image

Stump
December 18th, 2006, 19:39
hmm, i've used it sometimes :)