PDA

View Full Version : Devhook 3.01 heelp

mbr7
December 10th, 2006, 07:53
i have a 2.71 Ta-082 Psp Running Homebrew Enablear Revision D and I am tryieng to get Devhook 0:51 Beta for 2.71 to work but it wont for Me ! :( :(

I emulated 1.5 and used pxar dump and pressed x and I got the F0 Folder with out any erorrs then I moved to F0 folder to DH/3.01 and overwited some files then i ran devhook selected firware 3.01 and the flash instal instal configurue menu are what ever the name of it is to flash1 and then I pressed circle and it wrote some file to flash1 and then i selectet start devhook and pressed X and a Black screen Came up and said : startuyp the devhook
Save launchet setting
Loading devhook
Dh Ver. :0. 51. 0000
Reboot System

What the **** am I doing wrong??

splodger15
December 10th, 2006, 10:18
That black screen that says

Loading devhook
Reboot System

Is correct give it time to load

mbr7
December 10th, 2006, 10:52
That black screen that says

Loading devhook
Reboot System

Is correct give it time to load

I gave it like 5 minutes!
and the proces led is not evean blinking!

Please help and sorry for my English..

wind_mill
December 10th, 2006, 10:59
I had the same problem on my psp.....i rebooted it and it still didnt work.

Although on the third reboot i got the exact same display but this time it worked and booted into 3.01 flawlessly.

This(the problem) happened after i deleted and shifted some files on my memory Stick. Maybe that effects the booting?

anyway thats how i fixed the problem..hope this helps

mbr7
December 10th, 2006, 11:10
I had the same problem on my psp.....i rebooted it and it still didnt work.

Although on the third reboot i got the exact same display but this time it worked and booted into 3.01 flawlessly.

This happened after i deleted and shifted some files on my memory Stick. Maybe that effects the booting?

anyway thats how i fixed the problem..hope this helps

Thanks ill try it right now.

do you know what files did you change to fix the problem?

wind_mill
December 10th, 2006, 11:42
I deleted the data.psar in the root of the memory stick...after deleting that i encountered this problem.i then thought that the file mite be required by devhook....but on restarting it 2 times it finally worked.....

amadeus
December 10th, 2006, 12:59
Had the same problem.

Used the automatic installer thing and worked fine after that

splodger15
December 10th, 2006, 13:46
Usually when people do it manually they are not doing it correct thats why they are doing it wrong and its not working

mbr7
December 11th, 2006, 12:24
I WANNE CRY !!! ;((

anyone out there got it to work with HEN-D if so then please give me Feadback how you guys did it.

wind_mill
December 12th, 2006, 08:46
The first thing i did was get the necessary files from psardumper by emulating 1.50 on my psp..after i got the f0 and f1 files , i copied them to the 301 folder in root/dh . after that i ran hen-d again and booted up devhook .51 for 2.71 and then selected install to flash 1 .(the first option).After that i tried running it and it didnt work. On restarting it it finally booted up. after a day or so i deleted a few files of my memory stick and found that the devhook stopped working. rebooted it 3 times and it worked gain.

mbr7
December 12th, 2006, 11:07
The first thing i did was get the necessary files from psardumper by emulating 1.50 on my psp..after i got the f0 and f1 files , i copied them to the 301 folder in root/dh . after that i ran hen-d again and booted up devhook .51 for 2.71 and then selected install to flash 1 .(the first option).After that i tried running it and it didnt work. On restarting it it finally booted up. after a day or so i deleted a few files of my memory stick and found that the devhook stopped working. rebooted it 3 times and it worked gain.

O i think I know what i missed i dident get any f1 files I oonly got F0 after I used Psardumper