PDA

View Full Version : E3 PREVIEW: The UK's most wanted

wraggster
May 29th, 2012, 22:25
MCV asks journalists which titles they’re most looking forward to getting their hands on in Los Angeles...
Dave Cook - Games Editor, NowGamer
I’m most looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops II, which sounds a bit naff, but I’m genuinely interested to see what the time-skip to the near future will mean in terms of reinvigorating the CoD template. It could give Treyarch a licence to really shake up the formula and make the franchise fresh in the eyes of many disillusioned gamers who have since strayed.
Michael Gapper - News and Features Editor, Xbox World/PSM3/ Nintendo Gamer
I’m most looking forward to playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown,Assassin’s Creed III, Dishonored, and BioShock Infinite. And I’m curious about what Playground has done with Forza.
Johnny Cullen - UK News Editor, VG247
My must-watch game is definitely The Last of Us. We haven’t seen a great deal of it since last year, but the promise of a brand new IP from a brand new team at Naughty Dog, excites me greatly.
Simon Miller – Editor-At-Large, NowGamer
I would say a new Gears of War but as that’s not likely, I want to see what Nintendo are doing with Mario on Wii U.
Chris Scullion – Online Editor, Nintendo Gamer
Pikmin 3 on Wii U.
Guy Cocker – Editor, GameSpot UK
The Last Guardian. Assuming it hasn’t been cancelled.
Gavin Murphy – Video Producer, Future Games Division
I’m looking forward to seeing Dishonoured because the man in the trailer is on my ‘thinspiration’ wall.
Tim Edwards - Editor, PC Gamer
THQ’s Company of Heroes 2. Already, it is looking superb.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/e3-preview-the-uk-s-most-wanted/096849