sangwria
December 15th, 2006, 12:31
:mad: imsostupid

sangwria
December 15th, 2006, 13:00
but isn't there a winCE dev kit :o

Darksaviour69
December 15th, 2006, 13:32
yes but it illegal to release any work doing with it with out a licence. Also winCE DC is different to the of the other winCE's

Elven6
December 16th, 2006, 16:53
If you do the thing from scratch then mabye, under diffrent names n stuff.

Sonic-NKT
December 19th, 2006, 15:16
there is a opensource Warcraft 2 engine, its called Wargus and its part of the Stratagus Engine.

peens
December 23rd, 2006, 15:17
do it, do it!

kohan69
February 11th, 2007, 08:24
there is a opensource Warcraft 2 engine, its called Wargus and its part of the Stratagus Engine.

beat me to it ! :D

warcraft would rock

how about diablo as well while at it? :D

...wait. Wasn't Diablo out for ps1?! let's see how that runs on bleemcasr :thumbup:

NeverGoingBack
April 20th, 2008, 09:30
Do developers actually look at this stuff anymore. Its been a year since this has been reponded to,

anyway I figured since no one has dicreted the idea of porting this it would be worth a bump

comon guys there IS still a scene here that people would like to see ideas like this come to life.

fackue
April 20th, 2008, 14:30
Well, I downloaded the source. Most of the game is written in Lua, and there IS a Lua port based on an older version of Lua... I don't know if that has an effect on anything or not.

I was surprised to find there were only few C files and a headers. Based on this, and only this and not looking at the code I'm gonna say it's certainly possible to port it.

Whether it's actually playable may be different. Controls might be complicated too.

NeverGoingBack
April 20th, 2008, 22:32
Thnks for the speedy response

Would you or anyone else be willing to try to port this to dreamcast?

I dont know from a dev stand point, but it was released for psx, and saturn, so from a consumers point of view, controls, could work right?