PDA

View Full Version : Zelda: Twilight Princess

VampDude
December 16th, 2006, 01:29
as im impatient...

...should I buy the GameCube version, or wait until Wii is available in stores again and purchase the Wii version of the game with the console???

Destroyer699
December 16th, 2006, 01:33
Wii version..trust me.

VampDude
December 16th, 2006, 01:46
ok, I trust you...

...but not that creepy guy in your sig! lol

kcajblue
December 16th, 2006, 03:15
also, your sig is 28KB and not under 25KB.

Destroyer699
December 16th, 2006, 03:20
Damn, you noticed.

That was my point though, a sig THAT crappy is too big.

Glad somone finally took notice.

VampDude
December 16th, 2006, 03:27
lmao

qskint
December 16th, 2006, 15:33
get the gc version, EXACTLY the same as the wii version in every way except the stupid wii mote. plus then u can save yourself a load of money by not getting a wii seeing as the only good game on it is zelda.

VampDude
December 16th, 2006, 22:18
get the gc version, EXACTLY the same as the wii version in every way except the stupid wii mote. plus then u can save yourself a load of money by not getting a wii seeing as the only good game on it is zelda.

my mum bought me Z:TP for GameCube (early xmas pressie) exactly 2 hours and 37mins before you posted, im gonna get the Wii version also (when I get a Wii)

sonikku88
December 18th, 2006, 01:07
Weird thing I find about the Wii version of TP is that if you choose right-handed controls, the whole world is mirrored from the left-handed controls and the GC version of TP. My brother has the Wii version and watching him play through all the areas I've played through on the GC version confuses me. Although I am right-handed, I think I will select the left-handed controls when I play the Wii version to save confusion.

Anyway, I think this is the best Zelda yet. 5 times better than OOT.

VampDude
December 18th, 2006, 01:41
Weird thing I find about the Wii version of TP is that if you choose right-handed controls, the whole world is mirrored from the left-handed controls and the GC version of TP. My brother has the Wii version and watching him play through all the areas I've played through on the GC version confuses me. Although I am right-handed, I think I will select the left-handed controls when I play the Wii version to save confusion.

Anyway, I think this is the best Zelda yet. 5 times better than OOT.

lmao, I can't wait to get a Wii just to play the Wii version with the Wii-Mote