PDA

View Full Version : TA-82 Downgrader possible?

carlitx
December 16th, 2006, 16:00
Ya i was just reading some stuff over at http://pspupdates.qj.net/ about the gpsp v.9 and why it would not work for a ta-82 psp and some one fixed it i belive it was X3sphere any ways it read like this:

After Exophase's groundbreaking gpSP v0.9 release last night, X3sphere over at our forums would like to share the compiled gpSP 0.9 that works with HEN D. Now, the marginalized TA-082ers won't have to feel so out of the loop.

The source for Exophase's emulator was basically left untouched. And as it turns out, all that was required to fix the issue was Dark_Alex's modified SDL build. Yep, there sure is nothing sweeter than to have two of the best in the community having projects that could be tied to work together.

Kudos again to Exophase!

as you can see all it needed was D_A's SDL build so why not put that into a downhgrader for ta-82 psp's? and no noobs answer this please i want an experienced psp hacker/ progrmaer to answer me.

splodger15
December 16th, 2006, 16:39
There was a downgrader for TA-082 PSP'S and it has another problem TA-082's were made to for only 2.5 and above so downgrading a TA-082 was a high chance of a brick but i think it will be possible again

carlitx
December 16th, 2006, 17:12
Oh kool that sounds awsom but i herd of this downgrader before what firmwear does it downgrade? and do you thisk it would be possible to get from 2.5 to the 2.71se? if there was a dg from 2.80-2.5.

splodger15
December 16th, 2006, 17:20
the TA-082 downgrader was only to be able to downgrade from 2.5

But i think there will be a downgrader for 2.80 in the future.

carlitx
December 16th, 2006, 18:34
yaaaaaaa thnx again dude i have something to look forward to now:p

xg917
December 16th, 2006, 18:55
o yo are you saing that if i bought a mobo 2.5 psp, then i can downgrade to 1.5????????? cuz if thats wut u r saing then, dammm..............

splodger15
December 16th, 2006, 19:12
No 0okm the creator of the TA-082 downgrader stopped his work because someone hacked his gmail account

We just have to see what the future holds

carlitx
December 16th, 2006, 19:47
i hope he comes back maby someone shou;d contack him bout it

Mr. Shizzy
December 17th, 2006, 06:12
EDIT: LINK REMOVED !!!

PSPUPDATES is reporting that Dark_AleX say's the the downgrader is a fake !!! :(

Read the article here:

http://pspupdates.qj.net/UPDATE-TA-082-Downgrader-a-fake-says-Dark-AleX/pg/49/aid/76434

mbr7
December 17th, 2006, 10:47
haaha talk about talking of devil TA-082 downgrader NEW came out 2 minutes ago! :D

carlitx
December 17th, 2006, 14:54
haha ya i woke up this morning to find it ehehehe but i still ca't downgrade cause im a 2.80 user:( dam u sony fu*king me over with that stupid firm wear first i had to wait 3 4 monthe=s for the eloader now this eeeeegggrrrrhhh!

mbr7
December 17th, 2006, 16:19
haha ya i woke up this morning to find it ehehehe but i still ca't downgrade cause im a 2.80 user:( dam u sony fu*king me over with that stupid firm wear first i had to wait 3 4 monthe=s for the eloader now this eeeeegggrrrrhhh!

Yeaa i know what it's like to be left alone without anny good homebrew but all a was thinking of whas do not upgrade and then ELOADER came and i was happy but then HEN and i was FUC*ING happy:D i hate sony to the are *PIIIIIIIIIIP* it would be much better if they would have a homebrew free comunity they would evean get more money because more people would buy a psp then. but they probably would of lost money of ** Ahyy ssss ooohh'''sss* in a spanish term :D

carlitx
December 17th, 2006, 16:32
Hahaha ya i know what ya mean man i emailed sony a while back wondering about why the seem to hate homebrew and gave a few good suggestions on it like how they would make more money but guess wa...they never ever sent a reply so besides having the term stupid cheapskates attatched to there name they also have the worst customer support available!

mbr7
December 18th, 2006, 11:33
Hahaha ya i know what ya mean man i emailed sony a while back wondering about why the seem to hate homebrew and gave a few good suggestions on it like how they would make more money but guess wa...they never ever sent a reply so besides having the term stupid cheapskates attatched to there name they also have the worst customer support available!

yea sony are bad:mad: