PDA

View Full Version : eLoader background pack!

carlitx
December 16th, 2006, 22:44
Well today i was using my eloader (.995) and i realized tht i'm not all that into the whole alcohol theme back grounds so i played with an idea of making my own. This is my out put so far download it below.

To install just rename the png image file emenu_0995 and place it in the eloader folder in the psp folder on the psp. when you start your eloader next time the custom backgruond should be there! well enjoy. More to come in the future!

NOTE:for futher installation instructions read the
readme.

carlitx
December 21st, 2006, 02:42
so anybody like this at all is it a half decent idea at lest?

scottyboynow
December 22nd, 2006, 16:00
NOTE: THIS MAY CAUSE BRICKING!!!!!!.....

This would never cause bricking .It's "Eloader" not X-Flash.

scottyboynow
December 22nd, 2006, 16:01
And it's Corrupted

splodger15
December 22nd, 2006, 16:24
Yeh why would it cause bricking none of it writes to the flash

carlitx
December 22nd, 2006, 18:51
oone i was being stupid when i made that comment so ill edit it out and the rar is corupted? wasent for me i can unarchive as much as i want.

carlitx
December 22nd, 2006, 18:56
itas not corupted for me me.

scottyboynow
December 22nd, 2006, 19:54
Try putting it on as a .zip folder

carlitx
December 22nd, 2006, 23:35
Ok here they are i hope they work this time i havent gotten around to an update yet with more stuff i need to get bord again. But I will soon start work on a christmas pack for the holidays:)

actionvswords
December 25th, 2006, 15:07
ok

mbr7
December 29th, 2006, 10:01
nice backgrounds well i am on 3.02 OEB so I dont use eLoader anymore but i am shure if i would still use eLoader i Would use you background ;)

scottyboynow
December 29th, 2006, 12:26
Try Templates And Maybe Better Resolution Pics, It's A Bit On The Blurry Side.

carlitx
December 30th, 2006, 02:35
Try Templates And Maybe Better Resolution Pics, It's A Bit On The Blurry Side.

ya thnx fpr your support guys and on another note i could find any templets so i never realy had anything to go by and now i do have photoshoe(a while after i made these) but i still cant figure out how to get the seethrough layers for the writting and i am sorry but iv been busy learning Lua so i havent got the time for xmas ones sorry and i have been busy with other stuff as well such as school.