PDA

View Full Version : Devhook help

RetroGoth
December 17th, 2006, 06:34
Just want to know what a ta082 mother board 2.71 firmware chances of using the latest devhook and hen thing are. Will it brick my psp? Anyone can fill me in with the newest stuff? I just came back to the psp scene and wouldn't mind help. XG917 helped me a bit but I can't seem to find him to talk to him since I have tons of more questions!!! Anyways thanks in advance

mbr7
December 17th, 2006, 11:12
HEN only writes some new files to your psp Motherboard it does not overwrite any firmware files which is very good. the shance of briking your psp by installing hen is bellow 0% trust me sense it does not overwrite any files.

By using Devhook it can't really brick your psp unless you treat it right.
when you are emulating a firmware by it can't brick your psp sense it dosent write any files to your motherbord but if you are playing around with FLASH INSTAL in the New devhook you can brick your psp.
If you read the readme twice and know what your doing then give it a go if you don't know what your doing just ask question and i'll give you feedback.

I had a lot of problems with the new devhook and it turned out that i had HENC installed and not HEND anyway this LINK Helped me allot http://www.psp-hacks.com/2006/12/11/all-in-one-devhook-v0510100-package/
it's all about the new devhook ported to HEND goodluck