PDA

View Full Version : gpSP 0.9 for TA-082 / HEN D - GBA Emulator for the PSP

wraggster
December 17th, 2006, 10:56
Exophase released the latest version of his awesome Full Speed GBA Emulator for the PSP (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46046) 2 days ago and we now via x3sphere we have a modified version for TA-082 / HEN D.

HenD is Here (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/dark_alex-s-homebrew-enabler-for-2-71-revd-hen-d--43985.html)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via x3sphere

Vega
December 17th, 2006, 11:51
Great . . now the TA-082 crowd can enjoy this great emu too!

Veskgar
December 17th, 2006, 13:24
This is truly great. Now more people can enjoy this masterpiece of PSP homebrew.

xXAlucard
December 17th, 2006, 17:10
I think people are confused...I am a ta-082 user...we can enjoy this emulator (as I have A LOT) with the 1.5 version...emulated off devhook. What don't people understand about that? This just lets us run it right off the 2.71 xmb if we really are that lazy to not wanna have to emulate 1.5. Otherwise TA-082 USERS CAN USE ALL 1.5 PROGRAMS PErFECTLY, sheesh, I'm surprised people don't understand.

Thanks for the release though, even if I'm not THAT lazy, I'm sure other ta-082 users can find it useful, plus anything to do with this amazing gba emulator makes me smile.

Yobumtin
December 17th, 2006, 17:31
Haha wooow. This is great. But I can get gpSP running on 2.71. So is this version faster or more stable on the TA-082?

I think people are confused...I am a ta-082 user...we can enjoy this emulator (as I have A LOT) with the 1.5 version...emulated off devhook. What don't people understand about that? This just lets us run it right off the 2.71 xmb if we really are that lazy to not wanna have to emulate 1.5. Otherwise TA-082 USERS CAN USE ALL 1.5 PROGRAMS PErFECTLY, sheesh, I'm surprised people don't understand.

Thanks for the release though, even if I'm not THAT lazy, I'm sure other ta-082 users can find it useful, plus anything to do with this amazing gba emulator makes me smile.

Well a lot of people find that confusing. I just can't find working firmwares. :\ I've tried torrent sites and direct download sites. Mabey I just can't get them to work? :s No idea.

xg917
December 17th, 2006, 17:36
i didnt see a difference, except the gba bios actually loaded when i clicked on it, on the 1.5 gpsp when i click on gba bios it comes out with an error saying that your psp just crashed. other then that i didnt see a difference in gameplay'

o and xXAlucard: i need help playin DGEN, it doesnt work for me on emulated 1.5 for some reason, and i need help on gbc emulator too...

Zargon
December 17th, 2006, 21:14
Someone please explain to me what the difference between this and the original gpSP 0.9 release is. I have a TA-082 PSP and this played just fine via Xloader on 2.80 FW. Only problem I had was resuming games after I pressed triangle to go to the menu. Is anyone else confused or is it just me?

wolfrainxd
December 17th, 2006, 21:44
YES Thank you

Veskgar
December 17th, 2006, 23:36
Someone please explain to me what the difference between this and the original gpSP 0.9 release is. I have a TA-082 PSP and this played just fine via Xloader on 2.80 FW. Only problem I had was resuming games after I pressed triangle to go to the menu. Is anyone else confused or is it just me?

This allows you to use the emulator on emulated XMB.

@blaz3d - Yeah, sorry - That's what I meant. I'm still on the legendary 1.50 firmware so I just refer to everything else "emulated xmb" even though that is not really correct.

blaz3d
December 18th, 2006, 14:05
veskgar this recompiled version is executable from a homebrew enabled (HEN) 2.71's xmb. dont know if it would work on 2.71 emulated in devhook but why would you want to try that if you had 1.0, 1.5 or 2.71se??

HEN needs some minor changes in the source to run, Eloader can boot most 1.0 eboots and ive never used xloader but i assume compatibility would be sort of the same.

hendrick_johnathan
January 2nd, 2007, 05:25
how can i put this on my psp i need help

hendrick_johnathan
January 2nd, 2007, 05:26
i just found out about this stuff can someone help
new psp owner

!llumInatI
December 20th, 2007, 19:53
hi can you tell us how to install this nice emulator?

Safari Al
December 20th, 2007, 21:31
hi can you not bump old threads and use the psp help forum?

jojojoris
March 14th, 2008, 18:56
yeah
great

But what is the difference between this souce and the original one?

I want to know it so i can compile it myselfe