PDA

View Full Version : how to

CARTEMAN
December 17th, 2006, 13:50
can anyone help me i want to play dvd from my memory card got the film but where do i put it what file does it go in on the psp?and then how do i play it,got 1.5 with dev 2.71

mbr7
December 17th, 2006, 15:41
can anyone help me i want to play dvd from my memory card got the film but where do i put it what file does it go in on the psp?and then how do i play it,got 1.5 with dev 2.71

you can't bassecly play a dvd from your memorystick but you could rip your dvd by DVD SHRINK and then later on you could convert the file to Psp video file format by www.PSPVIDEO9.com

CARTEMAN
December 17th, 2006, 16:00
yes it is shrunk just need to know what folder i have to put the film into on the psp when i connect it up i have all files apart from a video file?ie games music photos savedata and system?

mbr7
December 17th, 2006, 16:14
yes it is shrunk just need to know what folder i have to put the film into on the psp when i connect it up i have all files apart from a video file?ie games music photos savedata and system?

I don't know if you converted it into Psp format or not if you use PSPVIDEO9 it does it all for you with the mapping any way the place were should put it if you are doing it manually is ROOT OF YOUR MEMORYSTICK/mp_root/and then either 100MNV01 or 100anv01 depanding on what format you converted it to.

My advise let pspvideo9 do the shiet job for you ;):p

mikebeaver
December 17th, 2006, 23:26
i agree with mbr7, get pspvideo9 and it will do everything for you, from ripping a dvd rto putting it on your psp.