PDA

View Full Version : PspEncyclopedia v0.1

gunntims0103
December 17th, 2006, 23:06
PspEncyclopedia v0.1

This is the first build of PspEncyclopedia, I would like to take the time out to thank mr.nick666 for the graphics, I would like to thank pspdemon for the eboot icon. I Thank Wikipedia.org for providing alot of information.

Whats been done

+ start screen is implamented
+ Encyclopedia gui is implamented (Thanks to mr.nick666 for graphics)
+ Credits screen is implamented
+ Instruction screen is implamented
+ 12 catagories can be viewed

whats needs to be done

+ add better graphics for the credits, instructions screen
+ add 40 more catagories
+ recode button functions
+ code cleaning

Download 1.0 eboot if you are a 1.0 firmware user, download 1.5 eboot if you are a 1.5 firmware user. Place the correct folders in your game folder.

I would like to thank all who have tried out PspEncyclopedia.

download, screen, and give feedback via comment

DarthPaul
December 17th, 2006, 23:17
oh my god! an encyclopedia!? damn cool!

joshisposer
December 17th, 2006, 23:24
Now, what would be cool is if it was an eBoot, not lua in eboot form. Then, make it updatable by us. Then, make it updatable online with 2.71 wap encryption available. Now, these are all ideas i can't do so i can't complain. this is a cool idea and i thank you for it.

gunntims0103
December 17th, 2006, 23:25
oh my god! an encyclopedia!? damn cool!

Thanx im woring on getting better graphics for the start screen and the credits screen as well as the instruction screen. Also i should have v0.2 out tommorrow or tuesday depending on how long it takes me to implament 40 catagories.

So far it has

-american history
-lua coding
-c/c++ coding
-japan history
-evolution therory
-christianity
-buddhism
-hinduism
-islam
-judaism
-european history (just a bit)
-big bang theory

i will add a ton more in the next update, i was just a bit tired and just wanted to release what i had so far.

VampDude
December 17th, 2006, 23:31
Thanx im woring on getting better graphics for the start screen and the credits screen as well as the instruction screen. Also i should have v0.2 out tommorrow or tuesday depending on how long it takes me to implament 40 catagories.

So far it has

-american history
-lua coding
-c/c++ coding
-japan history
-evolution therory
-christianity
-buddhism
-hinduism
-islam
-judaism
-european history (just a bit)
-big bang theory

i will add a ton more in the next update, i was just a bit tired and just wanted to release what i had so far.

add medieval folklore! lol :D

gunntims0103
December 17th, 2006, 23:37
after i have the other catagories in place i will then be open to take what any user whats me to add.

Theres a bug with buddhism reading the big bang theory file i will fix this in the next build.

Thanks all

ola_ridiculous
December 18th, 2006, 03:05
From a Loyal Fan..8-o thank you ALL! this is just too MucH! Aaarrghh! ENCYCLOPEDIA!=) ... welldone!=D and thanks again for such a very useful app:,)

dj2005
December 18th, 2006, 03:12
Looking good, will try it out later. :)

gunntims0103
December 18th, 2006, 03:27
a new start screen will also have to be implamented along with a loading screen il have that in the next release as well. Look out for 0.2 tommorrow or tuesday

thanx again

TacticalBread
December 18th, 2006, 05:46
That's awesome!

Will be very useful for school. :D

Ramza042
December 18th, 2006, 05:52
Works pretty well on FW 2.6 through eloader 0.9.9.5. Nice work.

gunntims0103
December 18th, 2006, 13:00
thanx i might need some beta testers because im gonna be using a newer version of the LUA eboot maybe version .20. Il have to see.

Thanx all

splodger15
December 18th, 2006, 15:58
Nice work gunn

Keep it up its a great app

gunntims0103
December 18th, 2006, 19:48
^ thanxs alot splonger15

Im waiting for graphics then the coding will comence

mraellis
December 19th, 2006, 20:36
looking forward to the update when its rdy. wish my psp would load it though but thats a fault in my psp.